Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:41:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Low energy LOSER Jeb below 4% on polling average  (Read 3157 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: December 17, 2015, 04:24:59 PM »

At this point I enjoy Jeb's presence in the race. Obviously his primary campaign shows he is completely and totally unelectable as a general election candidate, but he brings some fun into it. More so than Carly Fiorina, Ted Cruz, John Kasich, or Chris Christie, all WW3 nightmare scenario candidates.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:30:51 PM »

The whole "maybe Jeb doesn't want to be President" theory should be thrown out the window, by the way. It's a theory that has been consistently tossed out by Jeb people trying to explain why his campaign has gone as badly as it has. Jeb was the guy who wanted to be President, W. didn't want it NEARLY as much. Jeb worked hard on policy, Jeb has made a point of it. He absolutely wants the job. He just doesn't have a strategic brain, either in his own head or in any of his advisers.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 04:40:39 PM »
« Edited: December 17, 2015, 04:46:10 PM by Maxwell »

At this point I enjoy Jeb's presence in the race.
.... but he brings some fun into it.

Not sure Maxwell's comment is meant to be serious.
His description of bringing "some fun" into the race, means that it is funny to see Trump constantly bashing him during the debates.

well I mean that and I find enjoyment in his own awkwardness. But it's also a level of sympathy, because Jeb Bush is obviously a very awkward man, and I am awkward as well, so I feel for him. There is a story arch with Jeb that I definitely can see. He's a person. That's probably why I don't get a very presidential vibe from him, because the imagery of the President is someone who is above the errors and foibles humans make. I don't see a person when I see Carly Fiorina, I see a comic book villain. I don't see a person when I see Ted Cruz, I see a worm who has dedicated their life to gaining power.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 05:32:13 PM »

I don't know why the Atlas Keyboard Warriors are going after me when you're all about a week late fellas.

Jeb Bush is polling low, we all know. That's the result of a failed campaign. I'm not Jeb's high school best buddy, it truly is not that deep. Find something better to do.

Dude c'mon.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 06:01:47 PM »

If a term accurately describes someone, it should be used to describe that person.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies