Democratic Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:27:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 26710 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: May 03, 2016, 09:32:19 PM »

Shouldn't Sanders have, or feel, some responsibility to the party, considering he's running for its nomination for the presidency?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:59:05 PM »

I'd like to semi-apologize for my rude comments about Indiana. Sanders is still a wonderful fit for this state and I expect him to narrowly win due to the angry male populist voters in this state who are tired of the Washington establishment (which is why Trump won on the Republican side).

Trump is the establishment. Please with all due respect, wake up

No, he really isn't.

Except he is. If you want my prof. Just look at his political views for the past 40 years. Cruz was the conservative outsider. Trump is establishment insider. He supported gang of 8 before he opposed it.

White nationalism is (fortunately) way more 'outsider' than the tiresome pieties of 'movement conservatism'.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies