WV delegate calls for Clinton to be executed
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:39:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WV delegate calls for Clinton to be executed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: WV delegate calls for Clinton to be executed  (Read 2408 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 16, 2016, 11:22:31 PM »

Not too late to add this guy to the convention speaker list

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-politics/20160716/wv-delegate-calls-for-clinton-to-be-executed

Delegate Michael Folk, R-Berkeley, tweeted to Clinton late Friday afternoon that she should be “should be tried for treason, murder, and crimes against the US Constitution... then hung on the Mall in Washington, DC.”

United Airlines, which employs Folk as a commercial pilot, tweeted that they are looking into the situation.

Oh, WV

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 11:29:28 PM »

in b4 IceSpear.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 11:32:52 PM »

He'll probably be a Representative/Senator/Governor eventually. The Racist WV Hicks will eat this up.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 11:39:25 PM »

He'll probably be a Representative/Senator/Governor eventually. The Racist WV Hicks will eat this up.

Jesus Christ.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:43:38 PM »

Maybe if you stopped being so Anti-WV, Clinton could win one county there. It would be a start.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 01:44:31 AM »

Maybe if you stopped being so Anti-WV, Clinton could win one county there. It would be a start.

Once Hillary puts the coal miners out of business, she's going to send the UN black helicopters in to forcibly sterilize the entire population. Those who have college degrees will be relocated to other parts of the country, while the others will be left to die from meth, opioids or alcoholism. And once the entire state is bereft of people, a Civilian Conservation Corps type program will move in to rehabilitate abandoned mines and turn the state into a giant national park, with land set aside for high-end vacation properties for rich DC/NoVA bureaucrats to spend their weekends at.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 04:10:40 AM »

Didn't take long.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 01:00:16 PM »

The poor, ugly-as-sh**t hacky sack playing philosophy majors with terrible BO who frequent Philadelphia coffee shops (where they all tell each other how smart they are) will eat up Hillary's proposals to raise taxes on people who have done something with their lives the big, bad rich people.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 01:34:23 PM »

Well, that's enough triggering for now.

So, should the delegate resign or be thrown out of the R caucus if he won't resign?  Should United Airlines fire him from his job as a pilot?  He says it's free speech, but it looks to me like mental instability and a possible danger to public safety.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 02:00:12 PM »

IceSpear's propagandists and double agents have seized the WV legislature.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2016, 02:04:00 PM »

The poor, ugly-as-sh**t hacky sack playing philosophy majors with terrible BO who frequent Philadelphia coffee shops (where they all tell each other how smart they are) will eat up Hillary's proposals to raise taxes on people who have done something with their lives the big, bad rich people.

Ah, there's that obnoxious sense of privilege we all know puts the R in RINO..
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 02:04:41 PM »

IceSpear is Clinton's campaign manager?  Whoa!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 02:08:48 PM »

IceSpear is Clinton's campaign manager?  Whoa!

I tried to find a picture of Robby Mook(Better known as IceSpear) and his husband. I failed.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »

Except I don't actually think that of "those people," as many fitting that description are my friends, including my roommate.  I'm just pointing out that there are equally "easy" people to look down upon in any coalition, and it sounds nasty to do so.  I was hoping by doing it from a conservative point of view (sure to be much more condemned on Atlas), I would showcase what an as$hole IceSpear actually sounds like talking about "racist WV hicks."
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 04:48:39 PM »

I love how this thread started off as describing the horrible thing someone said, and somehow got worse from there.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 05:23:16 PM »

Except I don't actually think that of "those people," as many fitting that description are my friends, including my roommate.  I'm just pointing out that there are equally "easy" people to look down upon in any coalition, and it sounds nasty to do so.  I was hoping by doing it from a conservative point of view (sure to be much more condemned on Atlas), I would showcase what an as$hole IceSpear actually sounds like talking about "racist WV hicks."

There's still a big equivalency gap between Democrats who merely view the "bottom tier Republicans" with disdain and paternalism, and the Republicans who literally want to deprive the "bottom tier Democrats" of food, housing and healthcare.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2016, 05:42:18 PM »

LMAO, you guys are so predictable. Focus on a random comment I made rather than the topic of the thread, which is a Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee in history.

Never change, Atlas.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2016, 05:47:54 PM »

LMAO, you guys are so predictable. Focus on a random comment I made rather than the topic of the thread, which is a Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee in history.

Never change, Atlas.

You could avoid that by, you know, stopping your constant trolling.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2016, 05:51:58 PM »

Never change, Atlas.

You could avoid that by, you know, stopping your trolling.

I'm not even the one who made the thread, so you can't use "ur WV obsession!1!!" as a rebuttal here.

Atlas is far more outraged over a random comment a random person on a forum made making fun of West Virginians than an elected Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee. Quite telling.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2016, 05:57:36 PM »

That delegate is a terrible person and is falling right into the Trump trap. The more his supporters make disgusting, idiotic, or racist comments, the less support there is for Trump. And they will keep making ignorant and tone-deaf comments (just look at the ones on this forum) until they realize how counterproductive it is. But by then, it will be too late.

They are right about one thing, though. Trump is a genius, as he has manipulated his supporters into saying these types of things.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2016, 06:03:06 PM »

Never change, Atlas.

I'm not even the one who made the thread, so you can't use "ur WV obsession!1!!" as a rebuttal here.

Atlas is far more outraged over a random comment a random person on a forum made making fun of West Virginians than an elected Republican delegate calling for the assassination of the first female presidential nominee. Quite telling.

Isn't it obvious by now that Antonio is a moron?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 06:03:48 PM »

That delegate is a terrible person and is falling right into the Trump trap. The more his supporters make disgusting, idiotic, or racist comments, the less support there is for Trump. And they will keep making ignorant and tone-deaf comments (just look at the ones on this forum) until they realize how counterproductive it is. But by then, it will be too late.

They are right about one thing, though. Trump is a genius, as he has manipulated his supporters into saying these types of things.

Good job being the only person besides myself and the OP to focus on the actual topic of the thread. Wink

Some people here just want to make everything about their WV fetish, as if the world revolves around it or something.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2016, 06:05:05 PM »

Never change, Atlas.

Isn't it obvious by now that Antonio is a moron?

I expected better from him as a self described feminist.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2016, 08:07:20 PM »

It's odd that IceSpear, usually a decent poster, is so utterly triggered by a small, irrelevant state that until recently had both Senate seats occupied by longtime Democrats. It's pathetic, really.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2016, 08:11:36 PM »

Good job being the only person besides myself and the OP to focus on the actual topic of the thread. Wink

Some people here just want to make everything about their WV fetish, as if the world revolves around it or something.

Obviously this delegate is a total POS.  Thought that went without saying.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies