Question for Catholics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:13:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Question for Catholics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question for Catholics  (Read 3942 times)
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« on: February 18, 2005, 02:28:31 PM »

Hmm, no you're wrong.  Only Catholics need follow this guideline.  Oh, and I doubt Chick-fi-la nuggets have very much meat in them. Tongue
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 11:44:19 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Flyers isn't really a good example of your average Catholic.

I really find it hard to believe that most Catholics do not masturbate or plan on never using artificial birth control.

My point was that using Flyers as an example of people that don't follow "the rules" is not good reasoning. I'm not saying that your average Catholic agrees 100% with the Church but they certainly aren't like Flyers.

well I have a Catholic friend who's pro-choice and on the pill and I've done "things" with her (I'll be vague to stop you from whining)  who is certainly much closer to Flyers than Santorum.

It's not just my whining. It's everyone's whining. No one cares about your sexual life, BRTD. Sorry.

Your friend does not represent the average Catholic.

opebo, Flyers, and Civil Rights have all said they enjoy my topics, which usually aren't even about me, just sex in general.

But anyway, do you honestly believe most Catholics are against all birth control and masturbation? And what is an average Catholic then?

Nice, name the three most socially leftwing posters on the board and say if they like it, it's ok.  You're insane, but whatever, go back the BRTD land where the guerillas want to make love to you, not kill you, where all Catholics go to church twice a year, and all of them masturbate and use birth control.  Bye
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 01:52:40 PM »

Will you go to church tommorrow?  or a better question.  If a hot communist rebal came to your door Easter morning would you go to church?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 01:59:08 PM »

Will you go to church tommorrow?  or a better question.  If a hot communist rebal came to your door Easter morning would you go to church?

most likely not.

sure, I'd screw her and then go later. Unless she took me hostage in which case I wouldn't have a choice.

Nope, you wait until the last service and she comes to your door just as you're about to leave.  Go to church now or stay home.  Only choices.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies