Would the STD rate... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:02:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Would the STD rate... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skyrocket in a nation run by Opebo?
Obviously

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Would the STD rate...  (Read 2710 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 26, 2005, 04:38:18 PM »

No, you'd have to be a moron to actually think some silly little sex laws prevent people from doing what they want.  If anything opebo will actually expose kids to sex and a younger age (11-12) when they should be able to understand it, understand the rewards and consequences, and without a sexually repressive state like the US is now, sex wont be a popular form of rebelling like it is now.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 05:14:48 PM »

..... expose kids to sex and a younger age (11-12)

Couldn't have said it better myself! John Couey, Jr would love that!

Educate them dude.  Most kids at that age don't even have a sexual drive.  You just keep your culture of "potty-mouths" and "sex is evil" and you see what happens to your family.  The South has more teenage pregnancy and illegitimate births than any other region by FAR.  You shield rather than just let it out and be open and you get what you ask for. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 12:37:48 PM »

Opebo, that was responding to TakeOurCountryBack's comments that kids that age don't even have a sex drive.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.. or possibly making the point that people should be educated before their hormones kick in? Please comment, TakeOurCountryBack.

Kids shouldn't be having sex at that age IMO but they certainly should be educated about it.  People with a real understanding of sex will make better choices.  At 11 I found out what sex was, and I'm 17 now and still a virgin because I decide to just wait for the right time, so don't act like educating 6th graders about sex is the end of the world or that I'm a pedophile. 

Exactly when did I say I was a pedophile Jake?  I just think people should learn about it rather than us living in this "sex is evil" fantasy world conservatives love so much. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies