Florida gunman was known to frequent club (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:08:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Florida gunman was known to frequent club (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Florida gunman was known to frequent club  (Read 2783 times)
ingemann
YaBB God

« on: June 16, 2016, 09:42:51 AM »

Ah, what a weird role reversal. Normally I'm the one being accused of bending over for Muslims. Is this what it feels like to be right-wing? I don't like it.

I don't know if it's how it feels to be right wing, but it's how it feels when you talk against your sides orthodoxy

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The problem are that Muslims have relative few voices in the West, especially voices who represent Muslims as groups. At the same time if a Christian priest say something horrible, you can find priests even of the same sect who are willing to condemn him. The few Christians sects where you can't find that, are in general also seen as pretty horrible and cult like. Your analyse that this among imams to some degree is caused by Saudi money is quite good and something to think about.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I personally doubt his homosexuality had much to do with why he became a terrorists, but I think it had a lot to do with his choice in target. Everything indicates that there was something serious wrong with this guy and it had very little to do with his sexuality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies