Katie Hill resigning from office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:26:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Katie Hill resigning from office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Katie Hill resigning from office  (Read 23068 times)
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 8.09

« on: October 24, 2019, 02:34:19 PM »

Legally speaking, this is rape in both DC and her home state of California if I'm correct. Furthermore, she had photographs taken which show she is incompetent. She is unlikely to win reelection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

A few other photos leaked. One shows her smoking a bong before marijuana was legalized in California (file under "LOL who gives a sh**t), revelations that she and her ex-husband distributed her nude photos under sites called "wifeshare" and "WouldYouF[inks]MyWife" (file under "Probably not the public's but yikes") and...that she has a Nazi symbol tattoo (file under "HOLY SH!T)
...The Nazi tattoo sucks the life out of the fact I want to say this disproves the "victimhood" claim, if she uploaded these herself. This woman is braindead. This scandal is too big, too ridiculous. Should I say Democrats are the real racists now?
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:27:24 PM »
« Edited: October 25, 2019, 12:28:00 PM by Brittain33 »

So it looks like my initial assessment of this was a bit off.

Based on learning that (a) there is no actual evidence of an affair with her finance director and (b) the other girl involved here was a campaign staffer, not a congressional staffer, I don’t really think Hill has much to apologize for.

I suppose hiring someone you’re secretly sleeping with onto your campaign staff isn’t ideal, but it’s quite a bit different that hiring them onto the government payroll.

I couldn’t care less if she had a consensual nonmonogamous relationship or smoked marijuana at some point in the past.  And the idea that she has a -Nazi tattoo- is laughably implausible.
Is Brett Kavanaugh a rapist with accusers who often can't even make their own claims under oath, when there's actually pictures of Katie Hill naked with staffers?
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 05:58:54 PM »
« Edited: October 27, 2019, 07:28:53 PM by Brittain33 »

Hopefully her district votes out her party in the special election.
McNukes™ #NYCMMWasAHero
Nuke
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 06:16:35 PM »
« Edited: October 27, 2019, 07:31:20 PM by Brittain33 »

The fact that the blue avatars celebrate because a smear campaign by an abusive husband against his ex-wife has succeeded makes me sick.
She posted them herself.

More Dems should be like Ralph Northam, grow a freaking backbone.
Northam had scandal after scandal down the line of succession though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies