NY: Trump on Trial!

<< < (282/459) > >>

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
It's over for Rs even if DeSantis is the nomination they won't win they will lose in a landslide and polls don't matter it's about what we do in Eday

Most of Trump polls are MOE and Biden polls are outside margin of error like NC 3 pts inside MOE

Sir Mohamed:
Quote from: wbrocks67 on June 09, 2023, 08:46:52 AM

He literally admitted to doing the crime he's being accused of .... on tape

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1667143018875420674var scriptTag = document.getElementsByTagName('script');scriptTag = scriptTag[scriptTag.length-1];atlas_tweetCheckLoad(scriptTag.parentNode, "tw_0_1706769098329350826", "tw_2_6207101311122237157", "https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1667143018875420674");

There's a reason his lawyers never want him to testify. Although Mr. Trump thinks he's the smartest man on the planet and that he can run circles with investigators and judges.

MillennialModerate:
Am i reading right? the judge overseeing the case is the one who Trump appointed and is the one who issued the “special master” to slow down the examination of the documents?

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
Quote from: MillennialModerate on June 09, 2023, 11:33:47 AM

Am i reading right? the judge overseeing the case is the one who Trump appointed and is the one who issued the “special master” to slow down the examination of the documents?

I doesn't matter it's gonna be a jury verdict when it goes to Trial anyways the Judge only sentences the Defendant once a verdict is issued, verdicts are likely to be appealed but since the SCOTUS already said that Biden should be Prez it's unlikely an Appeals CRT overturned his Trump convicted sentence the same SCOTUS is gonna review any Conviction and it will be DENIED LIKE ALL HIS APPEALS ON EDAY FRAUD

emailking:
Quote from: MillennialModerate on June 09, 2023, 11:33:47 AM

Yes but she'll probably recuse or be forced to recuse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page