CBS POLL: Bush Approval 30% - New Dem Congress 68% I love this country!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:13:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CBS POLL: Bush Approval 30% - New Dem Congress 68% I love this country!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CBS POLL: Bush Approval 30% - New Dem Congress 68% I love this country!!  (Read 1734 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: January 05, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »

The so called media is already attacking the Democrats HARD. They are falsely claiming that PayGo increases spending. CNN has some new thing on "keeping the government" honest. Their double standards are really pathetic.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 01:43:14 AM »

You said the media was already attacking the Dems, I said so are some of their most hard and crazy supports. If you can't put that together......

Wow, with this kind of logic, the media is communist or something.

And it sucks to know that 51 percent of my fellow citizens voted to reelect this psychopath.
Of those who voted...

The so called media is already attacking the Democrats HARD. They are falsely claiming that PayGo increases spending. CNN has some new thing on "keeping the government" honest. Their double standards are really pathetic.

Umm, the problem with the PayGo concept is that it pushes certain expenses out of the equation, such as your large welfare programs.  This is why the media says PayGo will probably lead to increased spending . . . because it will unless these welfare programs are fixed.

Nope, not in the so called media's lying attack article here. Can't you liars at least agree on the same lies?
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2773394
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 02:30:54 AM »

America is the greatest country in the world!!
No. Few other countries would ever have elected Bush in the first place.

Want proof ?

According to a poll released on Oct. 27, 2004 in the Austrian Newspaper Die Presse Austrian voters would have overwhelmingly voted for John Kerry. The poll was conducted by News and their polls normally have a sample of 1.000 people.

72% for John Kerry
7% for George Bush
21% were undecided

http://diepresse.at/Artikel.aspx?id=449225&ressort=us

Wink

10-1 against him? Wow, you beat every county in the United States, including San Francisco and DC. Congrats. Of cities over 100K, only Berkeley, Gary, and Detriot beat you guys. The latter two are heavily black.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies