Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:30:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you?
International First Class

Business Class (the Middle Class on a 3-class plane)

Nope

I never can afford/never been to even get on the plane!

Commercial Flight?  that. I am a wealthy aristrocrat(businessman, senior professional,entertainer,politician) and can fly alone. I also can afford to eat 30 meals, but keep my girlish figure through the vomitorium.

Domestic First Class

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Have you ever flew First Class or Business Class on a commercial jet before?  (Read 7947 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: June 27, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »

Numerous times. My mom knew somebody at Air France in Montreal, and she gave us some First or Business upgrades a few times in the past.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 06:19:44 AM »

I've flown coach, business, and first before, but mostly I use Southwest Airlines which has no class system.

COMMUNIST
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

By the way, for those of you who have only flow on domestic (american) airlines, I'd like to inform you that flying is enormously better outside the US.  Nearly all non-US airlines have much better service and friendlier staff than any american airline, and most importantly foreign airports have much more efficient and less intrusive security forces.

Not Heathrow. Heathrow is hell in every way.

Like Paris.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 06:03:05 PM »

I don't want to read 3 pages of stuff. What are we talking about now?

How Newark, New Jersey isn't actually poor.

Go to Batha'a, that's poverty. Real poverty.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »

I flew business class on Air France Montreal Dorval to Paris CDG a number of times, mostly due to the fact that my mom still has connections with some of her former travel employees in Montreal. One of which works for Air France. I haven't been upgraded recently, mainly since that said person moved to a office job.

I haven't flown recently, though my dad often gets upgrades to business on Riyadh-Paris legs since he has a high ranking in the fidelity program and the business class is often empty on that flight. Not that business on Riyadh-Paris is anything special, it's business class on a Airbus 319 so it's basically economy class with double legroom. In August, when he came to meet me in Paris, he was in business class but he threw up and crapped a lot on the flight since he had eaten disgusting restaurant food before leaving in Riyadh.

Air France business and first class is miles, miles better than economy junk class, though even that has improved slightly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies