Scott Brown: childhood victim of sexual abuse
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:26:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Scott Brown: childhood victim of sexual abuse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Scott Brown: childhood victim of sexual abuse  (Read 7718 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2011, 11:00:29 AM »

That's really disgusting behavior on the part of the DSCC.  Pretty far beyond the pale of what I would consider even remotely acceptable.  I should hope that whomever came up with this line of attack gets the axe shortly, although of course the higher-ups who approved it won't.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »

It's really disgusting behavior on part of the DSCC and the camp counselor. I believe Scott Brown's story and see no reason not to.
Dan the Roman
liberalrepublican
United States

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2011, 01:31:28 PM »

That's really disgusting behavior on the part of the DSCC.  Pretty far beyond the pale of what I would consider even remotely acceptable.  I should hope that whomever came up with this line of attack gets the axe shortly, although of course the higher-ups who approved it won't.

Also typical of standard practice in Massachusetts. People are so unused to running close elections they have no idea what plays and does among people who don't viscerally hate their opponent. Tom Allen saw this in Maine where he nuked himself with his negative attacks, and the Democrats are busy self-destructing in Massachusetts. First Capuano's violence comments and now this.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2011, 02:00:36 PM »

I see the DSCC are taking the Martha Coakley route to victory. A genuinely moronic and disgusting attack.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies