Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 08:17:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 78906 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #875 on: April 23, 2013, 01:14:11 PM »

I'm not feeling well either after that 4 hour constitutional law exam. Time to get hammered..
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #876 on: April 23, 2013, 01:30:14 PM »

There will be no walking today, not because of the weather, but because it appears I'm going to have to stay close to the bathroom.  My stomach is not real happy this morning.  I'll get back out there tomorrow.

Here we go again...

Every day you don't walk, I'll add another image.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #877 on: April 23, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »

I'm not feeling well either after that 4 hour constitutional law exam. Time to get hammered..

I had a con law exam today too!  Shot of Jameson right after for me. Wink
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #878 on: April 23, 2013, 01:42:04 PM »

I don't think Bushie eating bacon and eggs for lunch after whining about a bad tum tum was smart.  Unless the tum tum was an excuse not to walk.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #879 on: April 23, 2013, 02:15:30 PM »

It really sounds like Bushie's body is shutting down.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #880 on: April 23, 2013, 02:32:12 PM »

Lentils are great if you make them with olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, onions and bay leaves. There's an art to it.

I cook lentils with low-sodium chicken stock and they absorb the flavor really well with kale and tomatoes.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #881 on: April 23, 2013, 02:52:00 PM »

There will be no walking today, not because of the weather, but because it appears I'm going to have to stay close to the bathroom.  My stomach is not real happy this morning.  I'll get back out there tomorrow.

Here we go again...

Come on, Inks, don't be mean. He can't walk because his heart.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #882 on: April 23, 2013, 03:37:04 PM »

I don't think Bushie eating bacon and eggs for lunch after whining about a bad tum tum was smart.  Unless the tum tum was an excuse not to walk.

The stomach eased up, but then turned into major stiffness and aches in the back and the joints.  I think its just weather related.  I get this way in cold, damp weather.  It is legitimate, but is nothing to be worried about it.

As for the bacon and eggs, it was either that or go get something.  We seriously don't have much in the house and have not had time to go to Walmart because of having to spend a lot of time with the family.  Mom and I are going to Walmart tomorrow after we take Grandma to eat.  Before we even go to eat, I will be walking another 20-25 minutes.  I took a break for one day from the walking trail, so I hit pause, but I definitely did not hit stop.  I've got four days left this week, so I should be able to walk all four days.  There are thunderstorm chances on Friday, so I'll have to see, but if it is dry in the morning, I'm getting out there and walking because it will be mild.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #883 on: April 23, 2013, 03:45:18 PM »

Here we go again...

So, I guess its up to me not to kill this guy, eh??  No pressure. Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #884 on: April 23, 2013, 03:46:25 PM »

It really sounds like Bushie's body is shutting down.

Nah, just a day of not feeling well.  I haven't had one of these in a while, so I guess I was due.  I'm just going to take it easy the rest of the night and get back outside tomorrow.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #885 on: April 23, 2013, 04:14:06 PM »

Meh, bacon and eggs aren't that bad. Eggs are healthy; you should have two or so a day. Bacon is basically just fried fat strips, but just one or two every now and then is okay.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #886 on: April 23, 2013, 04:26:23 PM »

Meh, bacon and eggs aren't that bad. Eggs are healthy; you should have two or so a day. Bacon is basically just fried fat strips, but just one or two every now and then is okay.

I had three scrambled eggs, four slices of bacon, and three pieces of toast.  I've really cut down the number of times I have bacon and eggs.  I used to have them twice a week, now I may have once every two weeks or twice every three weeks.  It's not very often.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #887 on: April 23, 2013, 05:58:54 PM »

Here we go again...

Come on, Inks, don't be mean. He can't walk because his heart.

That assumes any of this is real.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #888 on: April 23, 2013, 07:26:18 PM »

I had three scrambled eggs, four slices of bacon, and three pieces of toast. 
A good guy like Lief goes out of his way to defend you and this is how you repay him? You need to work on your portion sizes Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #889 on: April 23, 2013, 07:33:16 PM »

A good guy like Lief goes out of his way to defend you and this is how you repay him? You need to work on your portion sizes Smiley

That's not a big meal.  That's an average size meal for me.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #890 on: April 23, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »

That's not a big meal.  That's an average size meal for me.

And that's why you're closing in on 300 lbs.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #891 on: April 23, 2013, 09:05:09 PM »

Bushie is basically spitting in God's face all day long by eating unhealthy fast food, watching baseball, napping, and 'relaxing'.

Philippians 3:19
Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things.

Proverbs 23:20-21
Be not among drunkards or among gluttonous eaters of meat, for the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and slumber will clothe them with rags.

Proverbs 23:2
And put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

2 Thessalonians 3:10
For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Proverbs 19:24
The sluggard buries his hand in the dish and will not even bring it back to his mouth.

1 Timothy 5:8
But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Have to give this a great big L O L...
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #892 on: April 23, 2013, 09:09:03 PM »

Bushie, you ever figure out a response to my Bible verse?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #893 on: April 23, 2013, 09:13:36 PM »

Bushie, you ever figure out a response to my Bible verse?

Not yet
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #894 on: April 23, 2013, 09:45:58 PM »

The stomach eased up, but then turned into major stiffness and aches in the back and the joints.  I think its just weather related.  I get this way in cold, damp weather.  It is legitimate, but is nothing to be worried about it.

As for the bacon and eggs, it was either that or go get something.  We seriously don't have much in the house and have not had time to go to Walmart because of having to spend a lot of time with the family.  Mom and I are going to Walmart tomorrow after we take Grandma to eat.  Before we even go to eat, I will be walking another 20-25 minutes.  I took a break for one day from the walking trail, so I hit pause, but I definitely did not hit stop.  I've got four days left this week, so I should be able to walk all four days.  There are thunderstorm chances on Friday, so I'll have to see, but if it is dry in the morning, I'm getting out there and walking because it will be mild.

You don't have any cereal? Granola? Fruit? Nothing?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #895 on: April 23, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »

Bushie, I'm curious about your apparent belief that the End Times are coming soon:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=172549.msg3704827#msg3704827

Does part of your apathy about your health come about because you don't think the world will be around much longer anyway?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #896 on: April 23, 2013, 10:09:14 PM »

You don't have any cereal? Granola? Fruit? Nothing?

Not until tomorrow afternoon.  We haven't had a chance to get to Walmart in a few days.  I mean, we have cereal, but no milk.  The fruit we do have is old and we don't do granola.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #897 on: April 23, 2013, 10:13:17 PM »

Bushie, I'm curious about your apparent belief that the End Times are coming soon:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=172549.msg3704827#msg3704827

Does part of your apathy about your health come about because you don't think the world will be around much longer anyway?

That's a small part of it, but not enough to make a difference in the decision making.

As far as my belief, I've been watching a DVD series of 14 lessons on The End Times by Pastor Irvin Baxter.  These lessons were filmed in mid-2011, but a lot of what he is saying has come to pass or is coming to pass as we speak.  Of course, you have to measure everything up against the Word of God and I don't agree with him on everything, but he does use Scripture to get his point across.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #898 on: April 23, 2013, 10:19:35 PM »

PutinOnTheRitz, tell us more about Bushie and his family.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #899 on: April 23, 2013, 10:20:56 PM »

Changing the subject, but I just filled out my FAFSA application for the 2013-2014 school year.  It has been 7 years since I filled out my last one for the 2006-2007 school year my last school year before I officially got my bachelor's degree.  The first one I filled out was 12 years ago for the 2001-2002 school year.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies