It could've been allergies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:49:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  It could've been allergies
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It could've been allergies  (Read 733 times)
Randy71
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 10, 2016, 02:52:38 PM »

Carrie Fisher said that she's an expert about people who use cocaine and she said that Trump was sniffing during the debate because he snorts cocaine. This is a load of BS! Has this woman never heard of allergies? What Fisher said was Slander. Fisher is an expert at acting and writing but that is all. She is no expert about drug use. I used to be a big Carrie Fisher fan but not anymore. I am now going to boycott Fisher and many other Trump bashing celebrities.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 02:53:15 PM »

lol

yeah i'm not sure it's cocaine, or at least not 100% cocaine, because he was also sooooo sleepy.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 02:54:19 PM »

If anyone is an expert on cocaine, it's Carrie Fisher...
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 02:54:21 PM »

Or it was cocaine.  Both are possible.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:15 PM »

for real, trump is not doing drugs, he is kind of hyper-paranoid about health, besides fast food.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »

Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:24 PM »

Trump is allergic to cocaine, which is why it's so sad he's addicted.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 03:30:55 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 03:32:30 PM by reidmill »

This is incredible. I cannot believe it. My friend just called me on the phone, and he was telling me, mindcracked, you've got to hear what people are saying. Now let me explain something, this guy—you'd know who it was if I told you his name, tremendous expert, studies words for a living, and has many friends in the Trump campaign. This guy, he was saying you would not believe what I'm seeing here, it's incredible, unbelievable.

He told me that, just recently, people are saying Donald Trump snorts cocaine. Disgusting drug. Pure, uncut Columbian cocaine. You would not believe it. But people keep saying it. And old Snifflin' Don, what has he done? Nothing. Si-lence. If all these people—good people, honest people—are saying that he's doing this certain drug, cocaine, and Snifflin' Don won't say anything, there must be something to it.

But Trump supporters, or as I like to call them, paid Putin stooges, who are trying to rig this election for Snifflin' Don by the way. All these supporters of his, they can't shut up about it. They're saying there's no sniffling this, there's no cocaine that. Look, I get it, he's their guy and they've got to cover for him. So my friend—here's the incredible part—he's looking at all these people who are just asking a question, and all these furious Trump people trying to shut them up. You've got one group saying Trump snorted cocaine before the presidential debates, and the others saying he didn't. But, let me ask you, where do these Trump supporters choose to get their polls after the debates? "The Drudge Report." Folks, I've seen some stupid polls before, but "The Drudge Report" has to take the cake. Where do they come up with this stuff? So my friend, who studies words, who knows words, he said "we've got to dig deeper on this."

And this is the unbelievable part. Too huge to be a coincidence, people are telling me. He puts the words "The Drudge Report" into his computer and runs a program on it. What else can these letters spell, he asked it. The first result—you aren't gonna believe it—the first thing his program tells him is that these letters spell:

the reported drug

So "The Drudge Report" equals "The reported drug," i.e cocaine. You heard it here first folks. You can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable. No wonder Snifflin' Don doesn't want to touch this. And if their guy didn't snort cocaine before the debates, why are all his people running to the site with "The reported drug" in its name? We've got to get answers.
Fitzgerald
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -5.91

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 03:32:15 PM »

This is incredible. I cannot believe it. My friend just called me on the phone, and he was telling me, mindcracked, you've got to hear what people are saying. Now let me explain something, this guy—you'd know who it was if I told you his name, tremendous expert, studies words for a living, and has many friends in the Trump campaign. This guy, he was saying you would not believe what I'm seeing here, it's incredible, unbelievable.

He told me that, just recently, people are saying Donald Trump snorts cocaine. Disgusting drug. Pure, uncut Columbian cocaine. You would not believe it. But people keep saying it. And old Snifflin' Don, what has he done? Nothing. Si-lence. If all these people—good people, honest people—are saying that he's doing this certain drug, cocaine, and Diddlin' Don won't say anything, there must be something to it.

But Trump supporters, or as I like to call them, paid Putin stooges, who are trying to rig this election for Snifflin' Don by the way. All these supporters of his, they can't shut up about it. They're saying there's no sniffling this, there's no cocaine that. Look, I get it, he's their guy and they've got to cover for him. So my friend—here's the incredible part—he's looking at all these people who are just asking a question, and all these furious Trump people trying to shut them up. You've got one group saying Trump snorted cocaine before the presidential debates, and the others saying he didn't. But, let me ask you, where do these Trump supporters choose to get their polls after the debates? "The Drudge Report." Folks, I've seen some stupid polls before, but "The Drudge Report" has to take the cake. Where do they come up with this stuff? So my friend, who studies words, who knows words, he said "we've got to dig deeper on this."

And this is the unbelievable part. Too huge to be a coincidence, people are telling me. He puts the words "The Drudge Report" into his computer and runs a program on it. What else can these letters spell, he asked it. The first result—you aren't gonna believe it—the first thing his program tells him is that these letters spell:

the reported drug

So "The Drudge Report" equals "The reported drug," i.e cocaine. You heard it here first folks. You can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable. No wonder Snifflin' Don doesn't want to touch this. And if their guy didn't snort cocaine before the debates, why are all his people running to the site with "The reported drug" in its name? We've got to get answers.

For a second, I legitimately had no idea that this was satire.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 03:35:23 PM »

He told me that, just recently, people are saying Donald Trump snorts cocaine. Disgusting drug. Pure, uncut Columbian cocaine. You would not believe it. But people keep saying it. And old Snifflin' Don, what has he done? Nothing. Si-lence. If all these people—good people, honest people—are saying that he's doing this certain drug, cocaine, and Diddlin' Don won't say anything, there must be something to it.

the reported drug

We've got to get answers folks. We've got to get answers...
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 03:37:53 PM »

But the thing is, I don't recall him sniffing at any other time during his campaign, except these two debates with Hillary. I think it's just nervous energy. Look at how he was pacing, menacingly standing behind Hillary all the time, and last debate gulping down all that water....

He's like a shark, has to always be moving or he doesn't know how to act. That's what I think.
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 03:38:22 PM »

He told me that, just recently, people are saying Donald Trump snorts cocaine. Disgusting drug. Pure, uncut Columbian cocaine. You would not believe it. But people keep saying it. And old Snifflin' Don, what has he done? Nothing. Si-lence. If all these people—good people, honest people—are saying that he's doing this certain drug, cocaine, and Snifflin' Don won't say anything, there must be something to it.

the reported drug

*applause*

Well played.
elcorazon

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 03:53:34 PM »

the reported drug

awesome. very well played!
you mind if I steal this to post elsewhere?
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 04:04:00 PM »

Or he could just be taking a deep inhale because he's saying several sentences on one breath. But of course, Red Avatars, continue to claim Trump is a coke addict with zero proof.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 04:10:37 PM »

Or he could just be taking a deep inhale because he's saying several sentences on one breath. But of course, Red Avatars, continue to claim Trump is a coke addict with zero proof.

In the post-truth world, which Donald Trump helped to shape, you don't need any more proof. That's the beauty of it.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 04:13:04 PM »

In the post-Truth world, which Donald Trump helped to shape, you don't need any more proof. That's the beauty of it.

So what you're saying is, you're all hypocrites for going to the exact same level that you criticize someone else for?
elcorazon

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 04:14:11 PM »

In the post-Truth world, which Donald Trump helped to shape, you don't need any more proof. That's the beauty of it.

So what you're saying is, you're all hypocrites for going to the exact same level that you criticize someone else for?
Lol
have you ever heard of satire?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 04:18:34 PM »

That's what Basehead Don wants you to think.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 04:28:24 PM »

the reported drug

awesome. very well played!
you mind if I steal this to post elsewhere?

Go right ahead.

It's just a copypaste that I modified.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »

the reported drug

We've got to get answers folks. We've got to get answers...

Reminds me of the old Rick James skit from the Chappelle show... well done sir for political satire.

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81APjIsXJ28
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 06:23:33 PM »

From forbes.com

Trump may have allergies: Allergies are the most common cause of chronic sniffling. This time of the year (August to November) ragweed is the most common culprit. Mold and fungi are other common possibilities in September and October.

Trump may have chronic sinusitis: Sinusitis is inflammation of the sinuses, which blocks mucus drainage, which, in turn, may impair breathing. Allergies can lead to chronic sinusitis. So can growths in the nose like nasal polyps as well nasal defects such as a deviated nasal septum. Viral, bacterial and fungal infections are also common causes. Heartburn, otherwise known as gastroesophageal reflux (if you haven’t watched all the pharmaceutical commercials about heartburn that may give you heartburn), can also cause chronic sinusitis. Add cystic fibrosis and immune system problems to the list too.

Trump may be irritated by something:
This could explain the slightly constipated look. Common irritants include perfume or cologne, cigarette smoke and air pollution. Cold weather and bright lights can also cause irritation.

Trump may be taking medications that cause sniffling: Medications that have sniffling as a possible side effect include blood pressure, birth control, antidepressant, antipsychotic and erectile dysfunction medications. Delivering medications to the nose can also cause irritation of the nasal passages such as steroid nose sprays for allergies and shoving Viagra up your nose.

Trump may be pregnant: Less likely but if this is the cause, he is probably in his third trimester, and the sniffles should resolve within a few weeks of delivery.

Trump may have a tic: Note this is not the bug, which is spelled tick. Trump does not have ticks as far as I can tell. A tic is an involuntary muscle movement, meaning that it is not deliberate. This would probably not be a simple childhood tic because Trump is not a child, age-wise. Tics can occur when a person has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), myoclonus, obsessive-compulsive disorder, epilepsy or Tourette’s syndrome. Anxiety and stress can also lead to tics.

Trump may be crying: Debates can be tough. People who are very sensitive or strongly empathetic and sympathetic can also be prone to crying.

Trump may have repeated head trauma: Blows to the head via sports such as football, boxing, soccer and ice hockey, or hitting your head with a brick over beauty pageant winners gaining weight, can cause irritation and even leakage of brain fluid into the nasal passages.

Trump may have picked his nose too much or too aggressively: Nose picking can irritate the nasal passages and even lead to nosebleeds.

Trump may have bleeding problems: Anything which decreases the ability of blood to clot properly, such as use of aspirin or blood thinners, and bleeding disorders such as hemophilia, can lead to nosebleeds.

Trump may have something up his nose: Children often jam objects such as beans, peas and peanuts up their nose, which in turn can irritate the inside of their noses. Some adults do this as well.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »

^^^ I knew it. Trump is pregnant with Ivanka's child.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies