lol try harder (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:26:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  lol try harder (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: lol try harder  (Read 3097 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: November 16, 2020, 04:05:20 PM »

No one in laborcord says things that they wouldn’t say on Atlas proper or discord tbh.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 07:38:29 PM »

No one in laborcord says things that they wouldn’t say on Atlas proper or discord tbh.

Ah yes, our resident authority on a server he isn't part of speaks.
I mean I was apart of laborcord for a year now, during which there was a major realignment of Atlasian politics of Labor dominating everywhere. No offense but y’all don’t have many inflammatory or controversial remarks on Atlas or irl factors and society.

I echoed far more controversial opinions and policy ideas on the cord and on Atlas.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 08:52:57 PM »

I mean I was apart of laborcord for a year now, during which there was a major realignment of Atlasian politics of Labor dominating everywhere. No offense but y’all don’t have many inflammatory or controversial remarks on Atlas or irl factors and society.

I echoed far more controversial opinions and policy ideas on the cord and on Atlas.
You also have literally zero clue how anything operates and somehow think you're some enlightened knowledge-seeker when in reality you've got the second-least amount of credibility in all of Atlasia after only Ishan himself.

It’s like you’ve never seen trolling before.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 10:28:57 PM »

You also have literally zero clue how anything operates and somehow think you're some enlightened knowledge-seeker when in reality you've got the second-least amount of credibility in all of Atlasia after only Ishan himself.

It’s like you’ve never seen trolling before.
You were literally talking about why you prefer the DA
It’s like you’ve never seen trolling before lol
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 12:23:41 AM »

PSOL's entire posting history in Atlasia must be one elaborate troll then. Well, bravo!
What can I say, I am quite the masochist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies