lol try harder (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:02:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  lol try harder (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: lol try harder  (Read 3088 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: November 13, 2020, 12:57:28 AM »

I'll add here that this "Badger" definitely leaked a little bit of info to certain people. I got a discord dm from Young Texan last night where he accused me of saying some bad things about him (didn't say exactly what it was though) and I completely apologize for whatever it was by the way, but the timing was not at all a coincidence. The sock account asked for permissions to view old archived discord channels and foolishly I gave it those permissions.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 08:42:25 PM »

No one in laborcord says things that they wouldn’t say on Atlas proper or discord tbh.

Ah yes, our resident authority on a server he isn't part of speaks.
I mean I was apart of laborcord for a year now, during which there was a major realignment of Atlasian politics of Labor dominating everywhere. No offense but y’all don’t have many inflammatory or controversial remarks on Atlas or irl factors and society.

I echoed far more controversial opinions and policy ideas on the cord and on Atlas.
You also have literally zero clue how anything operates and somehow think you're some enlightened knowledge-seeker when in reality you've got the second-least amount of credibility in all of Atlasia after only Ishan himself.

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 08:57:02 PM »

No one in laborcord says things that they wouldn’t say on Atlas proper or discord tbh.

Ah yes, our resident authority on a server he isn't part of speaks.
I mean I was apart of laborcord for a year now, during which there was a major realignment of Atlasian politics of Labor dominating everywhere. No offense but y’all don’t have many inflammatory or controversial remarks on Atlas or irl factors and society.

I echoed far more controversial opinions and policy ideas on the cord and on Atlas.
You also have literally zero clue how anything operates and somehow think you're some enlightened knowledge-seeker when in reality you've got the second-least amount of credibility in all of Atlasia after only Ishan himself.

It’s like you’ve never seen trolling before.
ahh the classic defense, get caught saying dumb shit and then go "lol i was trolling it was a joke"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies