Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:09:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Celebrate the 9-9 Senate - Down from 11-7 Labor! - Labor Losing Ground with Voters  (Read 5220 times)
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« on: December 23, 2021, 09:34:56 PM »

Adam I have already had to defer one report upstairs, for the love of heaven's back off this anti-Semitic bs, you know damn well I am not, nor have I ever been anti-Jewish and I must insist you stop.  

There was no call to take memes about computers and party continuity to this level.

"had to defer one report upstairs" = you or LT reporting it; I don't think this should really should be admissible under any circumstances given the likelihood of either personal bias and/or the track record of behavior of the other.

LT or Yankee have done nothing to promote revocation of ability to report posts just to be clear. Yankee recused himself from the report due to a conflict of interest so I filled in for Yankee instead. Just making the record clear even if this reply is six days late lol.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies