Petition to recall Senator Haslam2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:52:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition to recall Senator Haslam2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to recall Senator Haslam2020  (Read 1493 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« on: November 19, 2018, 11:51:53 AM »

I have been away for a long time, and I have been unable to perform my duties as southern senator. I loved being a senator, but I just got way too busy in my real life. I love this game, I shall come back one day. I would have hoped there would have been an official recall but so much different things happened. I am going to resign my seat. Personally, I hope the South elects a fair, Liberty Party based Federalist who can get things done in Nyman, I always wanted to get to a year, however I couldn’t. I love this game, I love this country, I love this region, however it is not in the game’s best interest for me to be serving right now.

I always tried to be on good terms with everyone and I hope it worked, and no hard feeling towards anyone who supported this I seriously don’t care it needed to be done. I hope I can come back one day, however the South needs better right now, and so does this country. The South needs a clear voice in the Senate, and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to provide that towards the end of this term. I leave with my head held high of all of the legislative accomplishments over the years, thank you, goodbye for now.

-Senator Haslam

Thank you so much for your service to the South and Atlasia. You were an honorable senator and are an honorable Atlasian. Can't wait to see you again soon Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies