The last movie you've seen thread 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:47:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The last movie you've seen thread 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The last movie you've seen thread 2016  (Read 57486 times)
Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

« on: August 09, 2014, 09:45:02 AM »

I saw Non-Stop last night. The acting was pretty good, but the plot had room for improvement. I felt like the ending was a bit sloppy, but it wasn't terrible. Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore really carried this film to a level that many actors probably couldn't, but the supporting cast should have been shifted around. For one, Lupita Nyong'o merited a larger role. She only received about two or three minutes of lines, which is a waste of talent considering her accomplishments. Michelle Dockery did well as the leading flight attendant, but I would have traded her for Lupita. Overall, I'd rank the movie 2.5 out of 4 stars. I think anyone who enjoys action movies would like this one.
Never
Never Convinced
Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: 3.30

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:10:16 AM »

Never, you don't get to have 4 stars. Your choices are 3, 5, and 10. 4 stars means that when you give a movie more than 50% positive but less than 75%, you have to give it portions of a star. And giving half a star is just silly. Half a star causes all kinds of problems astronomically. You might as well move onto another system that allows for that kind of division. Either add more stars to your repertoire or find a new system. Slices of bread or something.

LOL, I just saw someone else using 4 stars here and I see that in the newspaper Cheesy But I guess if I gave percentages, maybe a 60% or 6/10 stars. Or I could just borrow some slices of bread from the lady in your sig or something. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies