OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive

<< < (2/16) > >>

Frenchrepublican:
Quinnipiac polls are not even funny anymore. Sad

Alben Barkley:
Quote from: swamiG on July 25, 2019, 05:34:22 AM

This is probably a result of the immediate fallout of his racist tweets against “the squad.” As such, I doubt its accuracy this far off, but if this holds up he’s a clear underdog for re-election

Huh? What makes you think that would be a top concern for Ohio voters? Only NOW they start to care that Trump is racist? What happened to all that “economic anxiety?” Maybe it’s the realization that the factories aren’t coming back after all, maybe it’s Joe’s particular appeal to the region/demographics, but whatever it is, it’s not even an isolated poll so I find it hard to believe that would be the cause. Fact is Trump’s been underwater in Ohio in many of the Morning Consult state polls, sometimes even moreso than in states Atlas considers safe D like Virginia and Nevada. Plus, pretty sure he was losing it in those leaked internal polls.

This isn’t to say, of course, that Ohio definitely ISN’T going to vote Trump again and ISN’T going to keep trending R, but it’s always been a dumb meme and a myth that it’s now guaranteed titanium R forever as this board would have you believe.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers:
Quote from: Frenchrepublican on July 25, 2019, 07:07:15 AM

Quinnipiac polls are not even funny anymore. Sad

Trump will lose OH

Zaybay:
This is probably an outlier, but I wouldnt be surprised if Trump was at -3 in OH. The idea that its a Red State and Democrats shouldnt even bother with it has always been a flimsy proposal.

Annatar:
Trump’s approval in the 4 big media polls, cnn, Fox, nbc, abc is now 45.8%, up from 43.5% just before the midterms, his approval overall on rcp is higher now than it was on midterm day when the exit polls had trump’s approval at 53-46 in Ohio or +7, this poll claims it’s now -9, trump’s net approval dropping 16% in Ohio since midterms is simply not tenable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page