Attn Justices: Atlasia vs. Keystone Phil (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:21:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Attn Justices: Atlasia vs. Keystone Phil (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Attn Justices: Atlasia vs. Keystone Phil  (Read 9857 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: December 28, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »
« edited: January 03, 2008, 09:40:57 AM by Attorney General Hashemite »

I would like to bring the case of Jessica Walterstein vs. Atlasia to the court's attention. Further information available here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=63333.0

I ask that Peter and other moderators with proof and/or information on the case appear as witnesses.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 01:24:10 PM »

Now yes, I intend to continue this trial.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 09:40:40 AM »

As the Attorney General of Atlasia, being the official legal counsel and representation for the government and its citizens, I would like to announce that I will proceed with criminal charges against Pennsylvania citizen Keystone Phil in front of the Supreme Court of Atlasia for creating a new registration from a different account, thus giving K. Phil a double registration*.

This being a criminal case, I expect it to be conducted upon the guidelines set by Article III, Section 2 of the Constitution along with F.L. 15-1 Consolidated Criminal Justice Act.  Thus requiring this to be a trial by jury among impartial, and thus fantasy inactive, members of the defendant's region (Northeast) chosen mutually by the prosecution and defense with only one presiding justice chosen by the court.

* See F.L. 15-1, Section 1, Clause 3

Hashemite (GLP-VT)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 08:11:03 AM »

Using a good old fashioned d12 from my days playing D&D, I have selected the following jurors from the jury pool.

benconstine (Warner for Senate '08)
downwithdaleft (24 DuPont Chevy)
Inks.LWC
Joe Republic
opebo
Realpolitik (Al)

Mr. Ernest, may I note that Mr. Downwithdaleft is currently inactive in Atlasia?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 08:04:10 AM »

DWTL
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 05:23:48 PM »

Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to present the government's case to you. Keystone Phil, registered Atlasian voter from Pennsylvania was found in violation of Section 1, Clause 3 of F.L. 15-1, the Consolidated Criminal Justice Act. Using the account of another registered voter, Mike Naso, he created a separate registration under the name "Jessica Walterstein" of Ohio. It has since been proved, and Phil himself confessed to have been "Jessica Walterstein".

On December 24, 2007; Jessica Walterstein registered as a voter. This is considered voter fraud by S1, C3 of F.L. 15-1, which literally states "Voter fraud, defined as the creation of identities other than ones primary identity in Atlasia and subsequently entering this identity into the tally of registered voters.", which is exactly what Phil did. Whether or not Phil intended at the outset to use the other registration actively or not, it remains a clear breach of the above mentioned clause. I find nothing to add to this but I will take questions if the judge allows such questions.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 08:00:52 AM »

I have no more to say, I have made my case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies