Shooting at CT elementary school leaves at least 27 dead, 18 of them children (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:11:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Shooting at CT elementary school leaves at least 27 dead, 18 of them children (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shooting at CT elementary school leaves at least 27 dead, 18 of them children  (Read 28622 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: December 14, 2012, 04:30:22 PM »

This thread... this day... sigh...
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 06:36:07 PM »

Why do people act like it would be so easy to get an illegal gun if the most deadly guns were illegal?  I agree it would be possible for years, until the police eventually confiscate them all, but I definitely don't think it would be easy.  I think most people don't really have any idea where to find an illegal gun...

It's not at all difficult to acquire marijuana despite decades of prohibition.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »

Why do people act like it would be so easy to get an illegal gun if the most deadly guns were illegal?  I agree it would be possible for years, until the police eventually confiscate them all, but I definitely don't think it would be easy.  I think most people don't really have any idea where to find an illegal gun...

It's not at all difficult to acquire marijuana despite decades of prohibition.

Can you grow guns in your closet?

It's about as easy to manufacture a gun in your garage as it would be to grow marijuana there. Both require technical knowledge that's available on the Internet and materials that are readily available.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 01:09:11 AM »

This is worth taking a look at: http://thebluereview.org/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies