I'm addicted to pop (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 07:16:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm addicted to pop (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm addicted to pop  (Read 12170 times)
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 06, 2013, 10:18:06 PM »

I was really confused, I thought you meant pop music.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 10:36:51 PM »

Same thing as Tmth, it's just... soda is so good.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 11:05:04 PM »

Southeast also has gone under Northernization so more counties should be soda counties.
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 12:22:12 AM »

Good job! Cheesy
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 03:59:12 AM »

Just drink booze instead. Drinking soda alone can't be fun. You'll just feel awful.

That won't do him any better. I'm underage so I don't drink, but there would be no difference. Alcohol is an addiction just like pop in this sole case. If possible, get addicted to some ice, cold water! It's healthy, keeps your body flowing with hydrogen and oxygen, and could taste good especially now that we're getting out of the cold and into spring and warmer months.

Trust me when I say this: There is a huge difference between an alcoholic addiction and a soda addiction. Also trust me when I say that it nearly impossible to be addicted to water, there are ingredients in soda that triggers someone to form an addiction, because our bodies are still in survival mode, we crave sugary things, and soda has a lot of them sugary things, and it was a good instinct to find and eat all the sugary things in pre-mass food production society, and it still is in many parts of the world. Water has very few of the sugary things, and it is tasteless, so there's nothing you can really be addicted to from it, so in short: Alcohol addiction and soda addiction are very different with many different consequences on both, the reason Dave is so addicted is because of sugar and evolutionary things, and it's hard to be addicted to water.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies