MA-1: Morse accused of inappropriate sexual relations with college students (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:57:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-1: Morse accused of inappropriate sexual relations with college students (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-1: Morse accused of inappropriate sexual relations with college students  (Read 12875 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 10, 2020, 02:12:14 PM »

I can't support him anymore. Still, nothing crosses the line into predatory. All this shows is that he's exceptionally dumb.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 07:36:39 PM »

Here’s a thought:  Maybe instead of playing the boy who cried homophobia, you guys should stop making excuses for folks like Jon Hoadley and Alex Morse and focus on electing progressives who aren’t despicable scumbags.

You were mighty quick to call Morse a despicable scumbag without all the evidence. There's a reason guilty until proven innocent is not a thing in America and if I recall correctly this is not the first time you've jumped the shark on a case like this. I normally find you a sensible poster but you are so prudish and quick to assume the absolute worst on this stuff, why?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 02:07:04 AM »

How was it?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 08:54:06 PM »

Why? Lloyd Doggett would have been a far better Ways and Means chair. Neal is far worse than even the average moderate Democrat when it comes to being compromised by corporate influence.

He's a guilty until proven innocent type.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies