MA-1: Morse accused of inappropriate sexual relations with college students (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:08:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MA-1: Morse accused of inappropriate sexual relations with college students (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-1: Morse accused of inappropriate sexual relations with college students  (Read 12873 times)
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« on: September 02, 2020, 04:35:31 AM »

I supported Neal at the start but because of the ridiculous puritan and homophobic, don't date college students otherwise you're a sexual assaulter, I was hoping Morse would win.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 04:52:16 AM »

I supported Neal at the start but because of the ridiculous puritan and homophobic, don't date college students otherwise you're a sexual assaulter, I was hoping Morse would win.
When they're your potential students you don't date them.  How hard is that to grasp?

It wasn't his students though and both people were consenting adults? What are you guys religious catholics?
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 05:05:21 AM »

When they're your potential students you don't date them.  How hard is that to grasp?

It wasn't his students though and both people were consenting adults? What are you guys religious catholics?
No, I'm a gay man whos gone through something similar and know that kind of power imbalance isn't good at all for either party.

Difference of opinion but labelling him a sexually assaulter was disgusting, and that alone would make me support Morse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies