Illhan Omar Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:56:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Illhan Omar Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Illhan Omar Megathread  (Read 10871 times)
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« on: April 23, 2019, 02:14:21 PM »

Being a solider doesn't make you a hero, but my issue is more with the people who give the orders rather than those who follow them.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 05:16:04 PM »

There is no great replacement. white people are simply killing themselves with drug overdoses and suicide, and not having kids while non-white people aren't doing those things and are having kids. the number of white people isn't going down, it's just that their percentage of the population is and it's partly their own fault. as America gets more and more diverse, racism will become more and more unacceptable until it's basically eradicated, to the extent that it can be in the first place.
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 06:45:49 PM »

What Ms. Omar misses is that the most diverse countries are the most stratified. America has always been at its most egalitarian when it was its most homogeneous.
What does this even mean?

It means that human beings self-segregate into communities of like individuals, which are inevitably going to have different values and different proximities to power (especially when individuals from certain parts of the world, say Asia, are imported specifically to fill out high-prestige parts of the economy, while individuals from other parts of the world, say Latin America, are imported specifically to fill out low-prestige parts of the economy). Of course the left-liberal plan is to exploit such divisions to bring down the Republic, but they can't consider her dead and buried until all of these communities are sufficiently mixed together, at which point the average American will be so deracinated and demoralized that he doesn't know what he believes or what community he belongs to: a tabula rasa, Generation Zero, slave in both mind and body to The System.

I'm going to recommend this post because it made me burst out laughing, not because I agree with it 😂
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies