Trump on Mocking Christine Ford at Rally: ‘It Doesn’t Matter. We Won’ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 02:57:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump on Mocking Christine Ford at Rally: ‘It Doesn’t Matter. We Won’ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump on Mocking Christine Ford at Rally: ‘It Doesn’t Matter. We Won’  (Read 5208 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 16, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »

nice guy FF
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 12:21:29 AM »
« Edited: October 17, 2018, 12:25:42 AM by PR »

I mean, at the end of the day, you guys are the ones who have to live with yourselves.  Unless you guys genuinely believe that all of the allegations against Kavanaugh were unquestionably a vast left-wing conspiracy, this sort of blasé attitude about the matter is not just morally revolting, but inching towards an outright evil worldview where you don't care about rape, sexual assault, etc as much as you do about being able to do a Nelson Muntz-style "HaHa" for a month (at most).  I mean, there's none of the nuance or genuinely thoughtful commentary that we've seen from folks like Fuzzy, your posts are just you guys reveling in your own amorality.  Not gonna lie, I really thought both you guys were better than that, but I guess not Sad
I don't think it's a "conspiracy" but I definitely think all of these accusations were completely made up in order to prevent Kavanaugh from being appointed, and used by Democrats in order to potentially block his nomination and perhaps make sure Republicans could appoint one fewer SCOTUS justice.

Yes, because making up all those accusations is so much more believable than, you know, him actually doing what they accused him of.
As long as there is no evidence - yes.

Since you're insisting on needing evidence, do you have any evidence that this is all a Democratic conspiracy?

I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I wouldn't be surprised if David basically sees the entire US political "scene" through the lens of who is more fervently pro-Israel. Donald Trump and the Republican Party in general have been very, very fervently pro-Israel. And in the zero-sum/winner-take all, two-party politics that we have in the US, it only makes sense from David's POV for him to express his strong support for Trump and the Republicans. And I honestly don't knock him for that, considering his background and beliefs.

I certainly don't like the mean-spiritedness of his and other Trump supporters's posts on this topic (among others), but that is kind of unavoidable. Politics is bloodsport. Oh well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies