Chris Matthews joked about drugging Hillary Clinton before an interview. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:44:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chris Matthews joked about drugging Hillary Clinton before an interview. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chris Matthews joked about drugging Hillary Clinton before an interview.  (Read 2563 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: January 14, 2018, 08:29:46 PM »

The list of all the men that interviewed Hillary during the campaign that have been fired for sexual assault, accused, or made sexist remarks just keeps adding up.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 08:34:32 PM »

Tweety saying something bad about Hillary? Color me surprised! Those of us from 2008 remember how blatantly nasty he was towards her:

"More than six years ago, long before Hillary Clinton began running for president, the Philadelphia Inquirer magazine reported that, according to an MSNBC colleague, Matthews had said of Clinton: "I hate her. I hate her. All that she stands for."

Even before that, Matthews told the January 20, 2000, Hardball audience, "Hillary Clinton bugs a lot of guys, I mean, really bugs people like maybe me on occasion. I'm not going to take a firm position here, because the election is not coming up yet. But let me just say this, she drives some of us absolutely nuts."

Matthews has referred to Clinton as "She devil." He has repeatedly likened Clinton to "Nurse Ratched," referring to the "scheming, manipulative" character in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest who "asserts arbitrary control simply because she can." He has called her "Madame Defarge." And he has described male politicians who have endorsed Clinton as "castratos in the eunuch chorus."

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2009/10/21/clinton-hating-liberal-bashing-misogynist-chris/155984

Tweety is the jfern of MSNBC and just another deplorable in the basket who should have been fired a long time ago.

Don't forget when he was forced to apologize.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/17/AR2008011702828.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies