Erica Garner dies at 27 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:31:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Erica Garner dies at 27 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Erica Garner dies at 27  (Read 3589 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« on: December 30, 2017, 05:29:01 PM »

OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 08:53:39 PM »

Because thats clearly the biggest problem here.
I don't know about the biggest, but it's certainly an important issue.  Unless you want poor people and cops to have more negative run ins with each other, you might, I don't know.  Perhaps you think it furthers a narrative you want furthered?
Bringing up a pet issue in a thread about someones death that's tangentially related at best(which you seem to care about for entirely unrelated reasons) is really freaking insensitive dude.

What are you going to post when Donald Trump passes away?  "RIP, Mr. President."?

Without her public advocacy stemming from her father's death and the circumstances surrounding it, Erica Garner would be no more a public figure than you or I.  She chose to become a public figure, and it's far from improper to discuss the legacy (good or ill) of a public figure when they die.

But what did Erica do to hurt or offend you? If she didn't do any of that to you, why did you respond the way you did? Just saying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies