Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 02:59:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 144706 times)
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« on: November 14, 2017, 09:12:03 PM »

So there is a robocall going around with a fake reporter from WaPo named Bernie Bernstein. I'm surprised they didn't do George Steyer de Rothschild.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 04:23:30 PM »

Alabama GOP having an emergency meeting at 5pm EST
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 05:36:47 PM »

Sabato's Crystal has moved AL from Likely R all the way to Leans D.

They'll probably explain their reasoning tomorrow with the usual weekly analysis, but I assume they have good reason to believe Jones is now favored.

Not to derail this, but just wanted to say:

A. While I would keep the race at tossup for the moment, I don't blame them for taking a risky chance and calling the race already. It will most likely be Moore losing anyway.

B. I think they are overestimating Rick Scott's gains as a result of Irma, but who knows? He's won close races before (2018 shaping up to be a D wave year won't help, though).

C. Why is Tennessee not safe R?
Because Tennesse almost voted for a black man with a white wife. Just take that in for a moment.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 06:36:48 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

you do know Kimmel is a practicing Catholic right?
Lol says the guy who dated Sarah Silverman.

how....dare....he....miscegenate!
Two things

First of all I do think Catholics are Christian but just because I said that doesn’t mean all Catholics are Christians, ted Kennedy is definitely not a Christian same with jimmy kimmel

But second and biggest of all what kind of Christian/Catholic would date a woman who makes fun of Christians and Jesus,oh right a fake Christian would.
Just because someone doesn't follow the perverted and political christianity that Falwell Jr and the Westboro church crowd follow does not mean they're a fake christian. Some of us Christian upheld verses like John 15:17 and Proverbs 19:17 more than Leviticus 18:22 and 1 Timothy 2:12.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 09:19:47 PM »

If Jones does win, I do expect McConnell to put up a fuss about seating him even without legal standing.

Why do you think that?  If the election is certified by the Alabama SoS, there would be no grounds to refuse to seat the winner.  McConnell is terrible in many ways, but I can't see him doing that just to be awful.
If McConnell wanted to do something he would have to told Strange to resign and have Ivey appoint Brooks and trigger a new election. If this wasn't on the table I doubt McConnell will put up a fight about seating Jones.
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 07:08:54 PM »

You will think they have learned by now. It was Alabama difficulties with civil rights issues that allow Delta to choose Atlanta over Birmingham.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies