Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:09:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 143432 times)
Arkansas Yankee
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1450 on: December 04, 2017, 12:39:19 AM »

Democratic defense of recent sexual predator

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/john-conyers-backers-plan-rally-in-support-of-alleged-sex-predator/
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #1451 on: December 04, 2017, 12:42:50 AM »

Shameful but at least Conyers isn't on the ballot any more. Roy Moore is.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1452 on: December 04, 2017, 12:47:07 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pedophiles: at least they're not Democrats.
[/quote]

He is not a pedophile.  If they occurred, they were 40 years ago.  A person can be forgiven for acts 40 years.  The GOP if it wakes up can expel him he lied about the yearbook.  The proof would come handwriting analysis not DNA analysis.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1453 on: December 04, 2017, 12:52:16 AM »

He is not a pedophile.  If they occurred, they were 40 years ago.  A person can be forgiven for acts 40 years.  The GOP if it wakes up can expel him he lied about the yearbook.  The proof would come handwriting analysis not DNA analysis.
[/quote]

Good to know that, according to many like-minded conservatives (those like yourself), pedophilia has an expiration timer for forgiveness.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1454 on: December 04, 2017, 12:56:17 AM »

How long ago something occurred does not make it irrelevant nor does forgiveness. And for what it's worth, his son has been arrested 9 times and is only in his 20s, so one has to wonder what was going on in that "Christian" household. Moore is a sexual predator after all...
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #1455 on: December 04, 2017, 01:04:56 AM »
« Edited: December 04, 2017, 03:22:31 PM by Virginia »

I agree with the posters elsewhere that a Democrat wave is building.  That danger is the final reason to support Moore. The GOP has things to accomplish, especially regarding the courts.  We cannot allow another Democrat in now, who will try to screw up the works.  

I want the courts to at least give me and the country protection from some of the thinking of some hard left Democrats.

A person cannot be forgiven for child molestation, especially when they refuse to admit what happened.

You're speaking to a survivor. From the survivor community: Screw Roy Moore and screw anyone who defends him.

(can't wait to get death points for this message. worth it.)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1456 on: December 04, 2017, 01:12:05 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2017, 05:11:25 PM by Virginia »

I agree with the posters elsewhere that a Democrat wave is building.  That danger is the final reason to support Moore. The GOP has things to accomplish, especially regarding the courts.  We cannot allow another Democrat in now, who will try to screw up the works.  

I want the courts to at least give me and the country protection from some of the thinking of some hard left Democrats.

A person cannot be forgiven for child molestation, especially when they refuse to admit what happened.

I'm preserving this one. I don't care if I get slapped for it.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1457 on: December 04, 2017, 01:18:53 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2017, 05:09:33 PM by Virginia »

I don't think you should get any points against this message. Arkansas Yankee has gone way too far defended things that should not be defended.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1458 on: December 04, 2017, 01:35:28 AM »

How long ago something occurred does not make it irrelevant nor does forgiveness. And for what it's worth, his son has been arrested 9 times and is only in his 20s, so one has to wonder what was going on in that "Christian" household. Moore is a sexual predator after all...

I do not necessarily blame parents for children unless I know actual facts.

He has 3 other children, who seem to have turned out fine.

In my world I have seen very fine people who have had children go bad.

Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1459 on: December 04, 2017, 02:18:48 AM »

I agree with this. There's a lot a parent can do, but some people are just born terrible.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1460 on: December 04, 2017, 02:56:51 AM »

I agree with this. There's a lot a parent can do, but some people are just born terrible.

Depravity seems to go in the family.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1461 on: December 04, 2017, 04:47:25 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2017, 05:10:34 PM by Virginia »

I'm preserving this one. I don't care if I get slapped for it.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1462 on: December 04, 2017, 05:23:10 AM »

It is not just a random act 40 years ago, this was Child Molestation & ofcourse a repeated pattern of sexual assault when Moore forced himself on many women without their consent.

Are people going to pretend it is okay because Moore didn't rape those women?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1463 on: December 04, 2017, 05:32:13 AM »

I thought you had to show repentance to be forgiven?
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #1464 on: December 04, 2017, 08:05:45 AM »

I give up.  I already endorsed Jones but I can't take it anymore.  Goodbye GOPedos
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1465 on: December 04, 2017, 08:12:01 AM »

I give up.  I already endorsed Jones but I can't take it anymore.  Goodbye GOPedos

Welcome to the transition.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1466 on: December 04, 2017, 08:22:19 AM »

[/quote]

Bill Clinton’s raped someone forty years ago. Can he be forgiven for that?
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1467 on: December 04, 2017, 09:48:54 AM »

Trump endorsed Roy Moore.

@realDonaldTrump
Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama. We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet!

@realDonaldTrump
Putting Pelosi/Schumer Liberal Puppet Jones into office in Alabama would hurt our great Republican Agenda of low on taxes, tough on crime, strong on military and borders...& so much more. Look at your 401-k’s since Election. Highest Stock Market EVER! Jobs are roaring back!
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #1468 on: December 04, 2017, 10:29:51 AM »

Wow Trump and the GOP aren’t even hiding how terrible they are anymore. They’re literally saying it doesn’t matter if Moore diddles kids, as long as he’ll vote for tax cuts and right wing judges.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1469 on: December 04, 2017, 10:51:46 AM »

Wow Trump and the GOP aren’t even hiding how terrible they are anymore. They’re literally saying it doesn’t matter if Moore diddles kids, as long as he’ll vote for tax cuts and right wing judges.

Republicans, and I know there are great people among you, please introspect about what your party has become. Not_Madigan is on the right track here. Your party has abandoned all semblance of common decency.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1470 on: December 04, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »

@realDonaldTrump
Democrats refusal to give even one vote for massive Tax Cuts is why we need Republican Roy Moore to win in Alabama. We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more. No to Jones, a Pelosi/Schumer Puppet!

@realDonaldTrump
Putting Pelosi/Schumer Liberal Puppet Jones into office in Alabama would hurt our great Republican Agenda of low on taxes, tough on crime, strong on military and borders...& so much more. Look at your 401-k’s since Election. Highest Stock Market EVER! Jobs are roaring back!

Moore being an alleged pedophile may not cost him the race in Alabama, without a doubt, however, this will seriously harm the image of the Republican Party as a whole moving forward. Trump must have accepted the reality of a massive midterm loss if he is going out of his way to endorse this creep, as this sort of thing will most certainly turn away lean-Rs.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1471 on: December 04, 2017, 11:07:12 AM »

@realDonaldTrump

@realDonaldTrump

Moore being an alleged pedophile may not cost him the race in Alabama, without a doubt, however, this will seriously harm the image of the Republican Party as a whole moving forward. Trump must have accepted the reality of a massive midterm loss if he is going out of his way to endorse this creep, as this sort of thing will most certainly turn away lean-Rs.
It has more to do with the fact he is an Internet comment section troll who treats politics like a sport
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1472 on: December 04, 2017, 11:14:27 AM »

Welcome to the resistance.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1473 on: December 04, 2017, 11:39:02 AM »
« Edited: December 05, 2017, 05:14:47 PM by Virginia »

I am also a survivor.  My father was an alcoholic and was never in my life. Never had a good day with him in my life.  When I was 14 almost 15 I became active in the Republican Party. For a year a man groomed me and struck when I was 16. Luckily, I had the sense to put a stop to it right then.  I almost let it go on, as I was craving male attention. My father later killed my aunt, his sister, who provided him with lodging, so he was not homeless.  After killing his sister he committed suicide.  

I have suffered for years with depression and suicidal thoughts.   I and my counselors assumed it arose from the above described  events.  However, about 10 years ago I learned that depression can be caused by severe head injuries.  When I was 8, I tripped over a bat.  I hit my head on the floor.  I was out like a light for a day and half.  I started taking seizure medication.  It relieved much of my depression.

I have also discovered that fall may have caused the Parkinson’s I now struggle with. But the Parkinson’s medication seems to have relieved the remaining depression.  

I was lucky enough to marry a wonderful woman who was able to stay with me in spite of my overwhelming depression.  I have a wonderful son.  He is living the political life I wish I had had in the DC area with his wife and two boys. Faith in God also helped through my life.

Sometimes I wish my molester has died of AIDS. Other times I hope he has reformed and found peace. The real damage he did was to destroy our one year relationship and my relationship with men in general.  His actions confirmed my mistrust of men developed by my father.

So this all leads me to the point that everyone who posts here need to stop their personal attacks on people they do not know who post here.  Everyone needs to stop the use of foul language.  Folks tend to use language on the internet they would not use in person.

With respect to the two accusers who relate true sexual offenses, I would suggest the offenses  are not heinous enough to disqualify a man who has had a 40 year period of no additional charges. I have serious reservations about Nelson’s claims.  I do not believe that either accuser has revealed sufficient trauma from one incident with no grooming to overcome 40 years of no charges.

kyc0705

« Reply #1474 on: December 04, 2017, 12:05:38 PM »

The fact that you literally plant the life or death of your fortunes on predictit is beyond stupid IceSpear. One day you'll make a major error and lose big.

Eh, let him. Maybe he'll learn a lesson someday. Or not. I find the people who talk the most often have be least to say.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies