The Virginia Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of High-Quality Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:48:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Virginia Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of High-Quality Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Virginia Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of High-Quality Posts  (Read 115591 times)
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« on: September 27, 2017, 11:50:49 PM »

Behold the privileged white dude, heroically deciding what other people's identities are allowed to be.

Oh yeah, definitely me the privileged one who drives a one year old Lexus instead of a decade old economy model car and lives in a spacious luxury apartment instead of what's basically a small concrete box that doesn't even have air conditioning in a squalid inner city slum, yep that's me.

I mean I'm so privileged I have so much money I can easily afford to fly out to my girlfriend at least once a month instead of having to save up each time to go visit her, and it's not like I'm making these posts while downing some rum because I'm so upset that she probably can't afford to make it here in October and I don't know if I can help her out and am in f ucking tears. Super-privileged me. Those snowflakes at those private college that cost five figures a semester in tuition could never have it this good.
I don't usually like BTRD's posts, but damn.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 07:19:42 AM »
« Edited: September 28, 2017, 07:26:11 AM by Moderate Democrat »

Behold the privileged white dude, heroically deciding what other people's identities are allowed to be.

Oh yeah, definitely me the privileged one who drives a one year old Lexus instead of a decade old economy model car and lives in a spacious luxury apartment instead of what's basically a small concrete box that doesn't even have air conditioning in a squalid inner city slum, yep that's me.

I mean I'm so privileged I have so much money I can easily afford to fly out to my girlfriend at least once a month instead of having to save up each time to go visit her, and it's not like I'm making these posts while downing some rum because I'm so upset that she probably can't afford to make it here in October and I don't know if I can help her out and am in f ucking tears. Super-privileged me. Those snowflakes at those private college that cost five figures a semester in tuition could never have it this good.
I don't usually like BTRD's posts, but damn.

BRTD's post belongs in the thread of ignorant posts. Leave it to you of all people to post it here.
Wow, you're one great guy. As we know, I am the most ignorant person on this website. Not Krazen and others, but I, Admiral President, am the most ignorant person of all the people on this website.

Leave it to unironic S-?? users to make smug and baseless accusations. That seems to be their purpose on this website.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies