Were the voters asking the questions at the last debate truly "Undecided"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:32:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Were the voters asking the questions at the last debate truly "Undecided"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Were the voters asking the questions at the last debate truly "Undecided"?  (Read 555 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: October 16, 2016, 05:02:04 PM »

Don't assume 'undecided' means can't decide between Trump or CLinton. Voters have more choices than that. I suspect that half and possibly more of undecideds are really unsure between voting for the party they usually vote for or for a third party (or possibly not voting at all). I saw an interview with one of the participants who said he was a Bernie supporter who was thinking of voting 3rd party. I suspect there were Kasich or Cruz supporters in the room who aren't sure of Trump.  When polls fluctuate it isn't people going back and forth between the candidates, it is people going back and forth between one of the candidates and 'undecided' or 3rd party. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies