Were the voters asking the questions at the last debate truly "Undecided"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:30:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Were the voters asking the questions at the last debate truly "Undecided"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Were the voters asking the questions at the last debate truly "Undecided"?  (Read 558 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 16, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »

this doesn't sound like a question from someone who thought Donald Trump won.

Refusal to admit their own failure might be the greatest bond between Trumpists.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 07:04:19 PM »

Just another way that the process is in the tank for Hillary Clinton, IMO.  That is the most offensive thing about this entire election; the paving of the way for Hillary, both in the primary and in the general.  Trump's done his share to bury himself, and he is what he is, but the "in the tank" process that sells these debates as something less fixed than WWE has gotten beyond the point of outrageous.

Grow up
Those folks asked OK questions, some better than others.  It's not that these were the folks asking the questions; they're citizens, and voters, and all that.  I'm not knocking the questioners.  I'm knocking the packaging. 

So the questions were fine but you didn't like that the folks who asked the question weren't white...? Huh?

Again, I say to you - Grow up. You're not losing because the election is rigged. You are losing the election because you nominated a massive loser.

Well, to be fair, he's losing the election because all those pesky non-whites are asserting their right to vote.

I assure you that he prays for his African-Americans and his Hindus every night, thank you very much. They're just days away from finally escaping the war-torn American inner cities.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies