Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:20:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Trump Likely to Win Re-Election, According to a Dem Strategist  (Read 17509 times)
60+ GOP Seats After 2018 GUARANTEED
ahugecat

« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2017, 04:37:28 PM »
« edited: October 12, 2017, 04:39:16 PM by ahugecat »

You can't say for an entire election cycle that Russia is our BFF, trading with them is a win-win, and that the GOP nominee isn't ready to be President because of his anti-Russian statements then later on say we need to restart the Cold War.

It doesn't work that way.

And now you guys are so desperate you're saying Russia used Pokemon Go for propaganda. Just LMAO!!!!!

And now that I think about it was for the best Obama was only our Commander-in-Chief in name only (according to Pericles), because he was such a disaster the damage he could have caused could have destroyed America permanently.
ahugecat

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

He was elected. You really think sexual assault victims wanted a court battle with a sitting POTUS? And some of the assaults may have statute of limitations and they came forward hoping America would not elect him. Them disappearing means nothing. Is the underage girl he raped who was threatened with death and decided not to come forward fake too?

do you not remember clinton in the late 90s/Lewisnky scandal

Not to mention Allred's appearance literally made many people believe it was a stunt. My mom knew that once Allred was involved any effect it had was gone.

And the "underage girl" you guys keep bringing up was so fake the person behind the lawsuit was a JERRY SPRINGER producer.

You're now relying on JERRY SPRINGER to get your attacks. LMAO! Almost as bad as saying the Russians used Pokemon Go to influence the election haha. Not quite.

Let me guess, the Russians thought the power of Pikachu and a first edition Charizard was going to overwhelm Clinton's rare Mew and Blastoise right?!
ahugecat

« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2017, 04:56:12 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2017, 04:57:49 PM by ahugecat »

Ahugecat is really annoying but could someone explain to me why pro-Trump Russian propaganda is any different from pro-Clinton German, Ukrainian, British, or Scandanavian propaganda? Hell plenty of foreign nations interject themselves into our political sphere all the time, it's a consequence of the age we live in and the technology available to us.

I just don't see why I or anyone else should care if Russia wanted Trump elected and spouted some propaganda to help him out. Almost everything is propaganda these days anyway.

As far as I can tell, the point at which Donald Trump would have committed a crime is if he had explicitly requested that his political opponents be hacked, regardless of the source of the hacking. Short of that I guess I don't care much about what Trump or anyone else said I Russia.

There are lots of good reasons to hate Donald Trump, but in this country a president has to have committed a crime to be impeached. Trump simply hasn't and the media carnival around this story has honestly just saddened me at how desperate news agencies are for ratings. I wish advertising was banned on the news so that it wasn't about viewers but about relating events as they happen / happened without the constant need to interject with #analysis and panels filled with useless pundits there only to stoke controversy.

Dispassionate news and facts are how you beat someone like Donald Trump, not the clown show that the media and Democratic Party have devolved into. If they don't right their course then it'll be very difficult to beat Trump in 2020.

Amen. The UK parliament literally debated on whether or not they should ban Trump from the UK for example.

This investigation isn't even about "Trump-Russia collusion" anymore. It's about finding some financial crimes Trump may have committed. Don't be surprised if all they have is something on Manafort and Trump may have not followed Rule 9 of Book 6 Chapter 12 financial laws in 2002.

If Trump told Russia to hack the DNC and Podesta and colluded with them on that level, then that IS a problem and I would agree it's impeachable. But this nonsense about Pokemon Go is hilarious

I agree, Trump pisses me off sometimes but when silly stuff like "the russians used pokemon go for propaganda!!!!11" it brings me back to his side. Democrats are starting to realize this so they've slowed down on Russia.
ahugecat

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2017, 05:15:30 PM »

Golfing? Trump has wasted so much more time golfing than Obama. The hypocrisy is unbelievable, he attacks Obama for golfing and then golfs much more than Obama.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/10/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

I think it's a GOOD thing Obama was golfing.

According to you, he was such a poor Commander-in-Chief he couldn't see the Russia threat but governor of Massachusetts - who hasn't even been governor for over half a decade too - could see that threat.

The last thing - ACCORDING TO YOU - we'd want is Obama or his secretary of state (Clinton) getting involved in foreign affairs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies