Opinion of Chick Tracts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:06:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Chick Tracts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: You know what to do...
Positive

Negative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: Opinion of Chick Tracts  (Read 13696 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: April 19, 2006, 11:13:16 PM »

Positive, they're f'ucking hilarious. Always good for a laugh.

I remember a bumper sticker in the bathroom of the Triple Rock in Minneapolis that had just an excerpt from one that was hilarious, it was the anti-Christian rock one which claims all rock music is evil including Christian rock and showed a Christian rock band being signed by a "record label executive" who happened to have a 666 on his forehead who told them they had to sign it in blood. Oh, and after they did that, he laughed about how their souls now belonged to him. Hmmm, I should ask any bands I see touring if they've ever ran into anything like that.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 08:30:19 PM »

Dibble,

I know that Chick is anti-Catholic and that is a main reason he is not liked, but the reason I said is also a big one as well.

SoS,

I beleive every word I wrote, and it is true whether you beleive it or not. Chick tracts taught me how to witness and the importance of witnessing. I would wager a good many people have been converted by Chick tracts.

How can anyone be converted by them? They are full of blatant innaccuracies that anyone can poke massive holes in.

Do you really believe all rock music is satanic, including Christian rock, and rock artists are frequently asked by the devil to sign contracts in their own blood? Or that people who play Dungeons & Dragons always go on to try out real magic?

Oh, and of course his full length comic books in which he claims that the Nazi Party and Communist Party are both creations of the Roman Catholic Church, and that the Roman Catholic Church created Islam as a way to kill the Jews so that they could move the Vatican to Jerusalem.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 09:18:21 PM »

They never scare me, I just laugh at them. So many of them are such a load of sh!t I see no reason to take any of them seriously.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 12:21:40 AM »

Once again I ask:

Why are all of you bothering to argue with a fake poster?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »

There's a big difference between being in Iowa and being in Thailand. The people accusing opebo of being fake believed he had never been to Thailand and did not have sex with prostitutes, etc. Proving that opebo is posting from Thailand disproves that, and more evidence on other web forums showed that he is having sex with prostitutes. However, Hawkeye's location is rather irrelevant, he could claim to be from any state and be largely the same.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »

Not many people realy care about Iowa (except canddiates fro President), so why would he post from Iowa? Why not a big state like texas, because Texas is really important?

Why did nomorelies claim to be from South Dakota as MissCatholic? Nomo pretty much picked a random state for each of his accounts, because the state wasn't all that important.

Also, Hawkeye does know a huge amount about body training, gym teaching, and science, stuff you learn from being a college graduate who aimed at being a gym teacher or a science teacher.

So do plenty of people in the US. That has nothing to do with his views. However, how many Americans know as much about Thailand and international prostitution besides sex tourists?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 02:43:08 PM »

Not many Americans know much about Iowa. Do you know what year it became a state or who was the first Whig Governor?

1846 and James W. Grimes. Took me 2 minutes to look that up.

opebo knows plenty about Thailand that you can't research that easily.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies