Kasich vs Hillary and Sanders vs Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:32:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Kasich vs Hillary and Sanders vs Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kasich vs Hillary and Sanders vs Trump  (Read 2013 times)
Fargobison

« on: October 29, 2016, 09:50:32 AM »

Kasich would win, any normal GOP nominee would. Clinton is a horrific candidate, her only saving grace is Trump. I'm not even sure she could beat Cruz at this point.

Fargobison

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 10:08:28 AM »
« Edited: October 29, 2016, 10:12:00 AM by Fargobison »

Kasich would win, any normal GOP nominee would. Clinton is a horrific candidate, her only saving grace is Trump. I'm not even sure she could beat Cruz at this point.

Lol bad take. Actually, I think she'd be doing just fine against Cruz, because despite Cruz not having obvious moral shortcomings, he's devoid of any charisma, and plus he doesn't have the same kind of cult of personality that Trump has.

Well he isn't running against Obama, he is running against a candidate that also has no charisma.

He is extremely intelligent and had a great ground game. I think he could eek out an election that is probably low turnout. Neither of these people are driving anyone to the polls.

I also think Kasich is a weaker candidate than people realize but he would beat Clinton somewhat comfortably but not by the blowout shown in the other post. I can't see him winning states like WA.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies