Politics and Elections in the Netherlands: coalition agreement presented (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 04:34:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Politics and Elections in the Netherlands: coalition agreement presented (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politics and Elections in the Netherlands: coalition agreement presented  (Read 274421 times)
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« on: January 15, 2017, 08:27:07 AM »

He would say that, wouldn't he
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 11:22:33 AM »

This is not a thread on Israel elections and it is slightly tiring that you make everything about Israel/ the Jews, but yes, Wilders' outspoken support for Israeli government policy probably has something to do with the cash injection from the American far right. Its just one of the many neo-con policies Wilders has adopted since he left the VVD.

Its also sweet you end your post with a conspiracy born out of an anti-Semitic agenda.

Supporting Israel is hardly a neo-Conservative policy.
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »

Supporting Israel is hardly a neo-Conservative policy.
It is neocon policy but it is not solely neocon, which is exactly why it seems to me that Rogier uses the word neocon as a synonym for Jew.

It is neo-Con policy, but not "a neo-Con policy", those two things are not synonymous.   
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 07:44:40 AM »

If CDA ends up first, they should make a coalition with VVD, PVV, 50+ and SGP (it has the majority of seats). I suppose that some "deceived" PVV and 50+ would vote for them for the next election, consolidating their place as first party.

The party members wont allow it this time. The party almost split last time. And with the radical stances of Wilders nowadays it almost impossible that a deal can be striked this time

struck
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 07:13:23 AM »

I'm not a voter in that category, but I don't disagree with your analysis.

Btw for those who wonder, I ended up voting PVV over FvD after being undecided until 6PM on election day because FvD don't have positions on a lot of issues yet, including stuff related to Israel, and I wanted to know what I voted for (with the PVV at least I know what I'm going to disagree with; nothing related to Israel), because I wanted to vote for Gidi Markuszower more than for Theo Hiddema, and because I didn't think I had any right to complain about the PVV's underperformance if I didn't vote for them myself. I also thought they "deserved" my vote after being right on so many issues for ten years in my opinion, even if I've disagreed with some things, their campaign was sh**t and they had no chance of being in the government. Let's say it was a sincere vote for a testimonial party. It's probably been the last time I voted for them though, at least on the national level (though I may still vote for them in European elections).

David, please start your own testimonial party for gay Zionists.

That might be too small a base for a party.. even in the Netherlands. Wink
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 12:32:46 PM »

Yeah, it might take a while in Germany while we probably will get our cabinet by early October. SPD isn't going to bend over for Mutti again (so if they enter it won't will be after tough negotiations), and negotiations on a Jamaica coalition will be long and painful.

ftfy
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 11:18:20 AM »

Hey guys, do you know that Dutch people are forming government very long?

Dutchmen are slow s
Lord Halifax
Papua New Guinea

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 05:59:12 AM »

Who would stand to gain if no government is formed and elections are called?

I don't know what they see in Hennis-Plasschaert.

Isn't that obvious? Smiley

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies