Was this cancelled? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:32:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Was this cancelled? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Was this cancelled?  (Read 3529 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: August 10, 2012, 08:36:45 AM »

It's still on, but the show is at the midseason point where they mix in new episodes with reruns which everyone seems to do now. Old episodes about Romney flip-flopping, making gaffes, and not releasing tax returns are being brought back like we didn't see that stuff already in the spring.

The new material is fairly dull, too. Romney's European Vacation arc was a blatant rehash of the Obama Overseas plot from the 2008 season. I also agree they should bring back fan favorites like Cain and Bachmann for more than brief cameos, although the writers seem hesitant to do so. There's some hope, though- they recently brought back Huckabee, who guest starred in an episode about gays and a chicken restaurant (not as interesting as it sounds, and was mostly a filler episode anyway, although everyone on facebook seemed to be talking about it).

My biggest concern is that the writers don't make it interesting. Unless they throw a huge curveball in somewhere, it looks obvious how the season will end. Does anyone remember the 2000 finale? Now that was an intense plot. I hope the writers know what they're doing, at least. Don't blame you at all for not following the show anymore, King.     
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies