The New Normal - A 2024 Election Game Sign-up, OOC, and Rules Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:33:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The New Normal - A 2024 Election Game Sign-up, OOC, and Rules Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The New Normal - A 2024 Election Game Sign-up, OOC, and Rules Thread  (Read 2043 times)
x-Guy
Rookie

« on: March 21, 2018, 05:25:15 PM »

I'll take Senator Shapiro! So what happens to him in this timeline? and how does he get so popular as a potential candidate?
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 12:37:24 AM »

Senator Ben Shapiro announces run in 2024!
(Phoenix, AZ)

"Hello everyone! Today we are here for a historic occasion! It has been an honor and a pleasure having been elected to serve as Senator of Arizona ever since I decided to run after the honorable Senator McCain had retired from the seat. Since then I have been a voice for conservatism and constitutional beliefs in the senate and I am proud to have served the interest of Arizona while doing so! However, I believe we do deserve better but not just in Arizona but the nation as a whole! It is time that we all look at our common values as Americans, that we look at our founding principles for our problems, we cannot have just any leader for this country going into the future. So today I am here to announce that I am a candidate for President of the United States! I plan to campaign soon in the GOP primaries so lets get out there and make our case for America! Now with that being said, it is time we begin moving toward prosperity!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies