Why are We so Drawn to Women's Breasts and Buttocks? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 12:15:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Why are We so Drawn to Women's Breasts and Buttocks? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are We so Drawn to Women's Breasts and Buttocks?  (Read 3185 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 13, 2011, 10:47:32 AM »

In case anyone asks, this is a thread strictly for heterosexuals -and maybe bisexuals too:

Going beyond the 'because they look so good' explanation, is there an evolutionary reason behind it?  Speaking for myself, I personally prefer full-figured women (it doesn't matter to me what race/ethnicity they belong to) with big voluptuous breasts -but why exactly?  Consciously it is for self-evident reasons, but on a subconscious level, is there a deeper reason?  I have always wondered this.  Is it because big breasts are a sign of higher fertility?
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »

Because your mama was a fat, Frodo.  I grew up with a slim, angular mother, and that's also my type.

Actually, troll, she's petite, as is my sister. 
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 10:17:44 PM »

Alright, here's my scientific go at it:

Attraction in general comes from what is biologically perceived as better to raise kids. Therefore, the general attraction to the mammary glands comes from the notion that larger breasts=better-fed children. A larger bottom implies larger & stronger hips, meaning that the baby and mother are more likely to survive birth.

That actually makes a lot of sense.  A cousin of mine (also petite, like my mother and sister) almost died from giving birth to her first child -ever since, she and her fiance have opted for adopting kids.  

In a way, the smaller a woman is, the less margin for error she has when she is giving birth.    
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 10:44:51 PM »
« Edited: November 13, 2011, 10:46:22 PM by Frodo »

Alright, here's my scientific go at it:

Attraction in general comes from what is biologically perceived as better to raise kids. Therefore, the general attraction to the mammary glands comes from the notion that larger breasts=better-fed children. A larger bottom implies larger & stronger hips, meaning that the baby and mother are more likely to survive birth.

Yeah. That's pretty much it and women look for strong guys because they want someone who can impregnate them and not get them or perhaps her killed in a fight over lord knows what reason.

I believe you meant they want strong, tall, well-built guys because they can better protect them as well as their children.  Any man can impregnate a woman -it's not that hard.  It's harder to ensure no one else does.    
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »

I could write you fellas a novel on this subject but some buzzkill has been reporting my posts and apparently I'm one breast comment away from being told to take a hike

Well, you could tell me via PM if you'd prefer. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies