TEH UNIONS <3 SANTORUM!!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:01:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  TEH UNIONS <3 SANTORUM!!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TEH UNIONS <3 SANTORUM!!!!  (Read 3991 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 19, 2012, 05:13:25 AM »

“Calling [Santorum] a labor supporter would be similar to calling Mitt Romney a conservative. They’re both ridiculous." -Rick Bloomingdale, president of the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO

Santorum couldn't really have asked for a better quote out of that dude, could he?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 06:16:23 AM »

“Calling [Santorum] a labor supporter would be similar to calling Mitt Romney a conservative. They’re both ridiculous." -Rick Bloomingdale, president of the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO

Santorum couldn't really have asked for a better quote out of that dude, could he?

Yes. Santorum is a pawn of Big Labor. Do you think the AFL-CIO and their ilk want to blow $1 billion trying to beat Romney when they can spend a few mill helping Santorum win the nomination, and then spend next-to-nothing beating social issues/tone-deaf Santorum?

The Super PACs are largely anonymous. I bet Big Labor is donating to Santorum's Super PACs and will continue to do so moving forward. They've probably been doing it since before Iowa. Remember when Santorum had a Super PAC in Iowa that was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars inexplicably? I even asked who was behind that back then. And then there's "Operation Backdoor," which you heard about here first. It's only a matter of time before journalists get to the bottom of this entire filthy, sticky mess.

Folks, I am a registered Democrat with ties to unions. I am a disillusioned Democrat, and I can tell you that dirty tricks are at play here. The fact that so many conservatives are being duped by a Big Labor orchestration is mind-blowing! Whichever paper blows the cover on this is going to win a Pulitzer!

Sir, I'm just trying to post on this forum in peace.  If you have a pamphlet, I guess I'll take it, but please, take a step back.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies