So lets discuss which Democratic Representatives need to be primaried in 2020
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:39:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  So lets discuss which Democratic Representatives need to be primaried in 2020
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: So lets discuss which Democratic Representatives need to be primaried in 2020  (Read 10209 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: April 22, 2019, 11:31:32 PM »

^ I already said - let's end ANY attempts to "educate" or "convince" me, it's futile. Move on, if you have something really interesting to say. If not - be silent, please... (i am trying to be very polite)... It seems - you haven't even read my post, it was devoted to absolutely different subject....

Too bad you're not receptive to other people's opinions. But I hope that the silence you expect from me you give in kind to the young, multicultural, multiracial folks who make up the party's base and therefore whose opinion about what direction it should go in is more germane than yours. I doubt that you would though, given what I've seen in this thread and others. But enjoy my future silence!

You are correct. I never promise to be silent to anyone, as i have all rights to express my opinions (in fact it's a main purpose of my staing here). And i in no way want to limit YOUR right to do the same. All i asked for - end of this useless "discussion", and all attempts to "convince" or "educate" me, as i don't need this, and it's a waste of time and no more. I thing - that's legitimate request. Thanks!
We Live in Black and White
SvenTC
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.81, S: -6.82

« Reply #176 on: April 22, 2019, 11:43:29 PM »

Lipinski and Cuellar need to go on principle and Hoyer can be cycled out in the favor of someone who isn't older than the printing press, but I have an especially vested interest in watching the end of Carolyn "Anti-Vaxxing is Cool" Maloney's career.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2019, 12:07:30 AM »

There could be an argument made for Cuellar "fitting his district", honestly, so I can see defending him.

BUT, if any democrat, and I mean ANY democrat who values Women's and Trans rights supports Lipinski, I don't know what to say.  The SINGLE democrat to not back the equality act, that's disgusting.  Even Peterson, in one of the most Trump districts in the Midwest, backs the Equality Act.  And that squirrelly faced little vampire Lipinski has the gall to be a modern democrat.  No question he needs to be kicked out.

I'm voting for Newman this round, and I'll be gladly volunteering for her whenever I can.  I intend to be represented by someone who recognizes my existence and rights.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2019, 04:09:10 PM »

There could be an argument made for Cuellar "fitting his district", honestly, so I can see defending him.

BUT, if any democrat, and I mean ANY democrat who values Women's and Trans rights supports Lipinski, I don't know what to say.  The SINGLE democrat to not back the equality act, that's disgusting.  Even Peterson, in one of the most Trump districts in the Midwest, backs the Equality Act.  And that squirrelly faced little vampire Lipinski has the gall to be a modern democrat.  No question he needs to be kicked out.

I'm voting for Newman this round, and I'll be gladly volunteering for her whenever I can.  I intend to be represented by someone who recognizes my existence and rights.

It isn't so much that Cuellar "votes his district" so much as that South Texas politics are borderline feudal and do not really reward going against the powerful. It'll be hard finding anyone credible in the district even willing to seriously run against him.

Cuellar is awful, of course.
Don Vito Corleone
bruhgmger2
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -5.91

« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2019, 01:11:55 AM »

Damn, I remember in 2018 you kept telling people to stay out of your seat Tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies