What freshmen senators do you see being unseated in 2014, after just one term? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 12:57:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  What freshmen senators do you see being unseated in 2014, after just one term? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What freshmen senators do you see being unseated in 2014, after just one term?  (Read 4441 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: December 26, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »

Well, if Begich is good to Alaska and his favorabilities aren't horrible, I honestly think no one. But if I really had to choose, it'd be him or Franken.

The only thing Hagan has to worry about is that bogus North Carolina senator curse in which incumbents only ever serve on term then are voted out. If Burr loses in 2 years, then we'll see... but I really don't believe in things like that. Roll Eyes
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »

Besides, Hagan has six years until re-election, not one month. She won the young vote handily and even the young white vote like Obama did, not to mention population is still gonna be bleeding into the state during the next six years while those voters grow older. So I'm really not worried...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies