Progressive Union Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:51:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Progressive Union Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Progressive Union Party  (Read 5828 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: January 17, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »

X dfwlibertylover
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 11:59:42 PM »

Friends, Comrades, etc. I believe it is time to make the Atlasian Left electorally significant again. Labor is in collapse with no real leadership as the Federalists continue to dominate in almost every way and are on the verge of ruling all three regions in the next few months if nothing else changes. I believe it is time for me to make my return in GOTV and recruiting terms and have settled on the Progressive Union Party (PUP for short) as they match all of the values I seek to exhibit in this game and elsewhere. We need a fresh and new party to take back control and make the Atlasian Left really competitive in elections. I know there is distrust given how much I have moved around parties the past several months (although to be fair, my positions have also been slowly moving left) and the fact that I was a key figure in making the federalists dominant last year. I have come to correct this mistake as I no longer agree with a number of positions exerted by the federalists nor the overall pandering (granted they originally adopted that from me, although I stopped by the Fall of 2017.) I believe we need to have a convention and other things like that, adopt rules, etc. And then we need to RECRUIT! RECRUIT! RECRUIT! It is time to make Atlasia active, competitive, and above all, fun again!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 02:53:26 AM »

I'm back to being active on Atlas and in Atlasia at the moment right now, and this looks pretty interesting. I guess the Federalist's tent couldn't stay too big for too long. But I'm mainly posting to say that I'm skeptical of DFW, but a bigger part of me trusts him. I think.

Good luck to the new party, maybe your membership will be in the double digits by the end of the month.

DFW promised the same thing to Alliance then ditched, so...
You guys were moving way too slow and don't have a future beyond reform, once the reform is achieved, then what will happen? Nothing much, the party will have to disband because it will not have a purpose anymore, this is exactly what I told wxtransit, I know he wants to form his own right wing party once Alliance has achieved its goal and I would expect that you would likely do the same on the left once the goal was achieved. It's a noble goal but I need to do what I need to do now, not later on in 2018 or beyond, the expansion of the left is needed now, not a temporary reform party, that is exactly why I was forced to leave Alliance to achieve this end.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 01:50:16 AM »

I honestly feel a little bit bad about this, it is true Pericles overstepped his bounds at times but those now in Labor will find it is much harder than you think to maintain a large political party, it's all good to criticize people into you find yourself in their position.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies