Quinn: Black Republicans Like Pro-Nazi Jews (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:41:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Quinn: Black Republicans Like Pro-Nazi Jews (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinn: Black Republicans Like Pro-Nazi Jews  (Read 3761 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: April 24, 2014, 12:59:21 PM »

That's a pretty awful statement, but the fact that this article is even comparing that to Blagojevich's CRIMINAL activites shows how awful our priorities are.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 01:48:02 PM »

That's a pretty awful statement, but the fact that this article is even comparing that to Blagojevich's CRIMINAL activites shows how awful our priorities are.

Agree, but I think the author was just trying to make a point about public opinion.

Personally, I'm less offended by Blagojevish's attempts to sell a US Senate seat than I am by a totalitarian racist Democrat who can't be satisfied unless all black people join his constituency.

So you're less offended by someone trying to corrupt our system of government than you are by some dumb Governor making a racist statement?

I have no more questions for this witness, your honor.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 04:21:33 PM »

So you're less offended by someone trying to corrupt our system of government than you are by some dumb Governor making a racist statement?

I have no more questions for this witness, your honor.

You're a libertarian. Blago's crimes were victimless. We presume his crimes have victims to protect our fragile legislature, and I'm not necessarily knocking the judicial system. However, morally-speaking, Quinn's remarks are more damaging than Blago's inept attempt to sell the US Senate seat formerly held by Barack Obama. The first amendment protects Quinn from criminal prosecution.

Since when did libertarians confuse criminal law with morality or civil equity?

What!?  What you said makes like zero sense!  Like NONE!

I know. Was he saying that Quinn should be prosecuted criminally? I'm totally confused.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies