your politics aside...answer honestly, will obama's campaign survive.. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:12:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  your politics aside...answer honestly, will obama's campaign survive.. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: your politics aside...answer honestly, will obama's campaign survive..  (Read 7610 times)
The Hack Hater
AloneinOregon
Virgin Islands, British

« on: March 16, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »

Yeah, of course it will. Some ranting black pastor will probably be only a roadblock on the way to possible nomination. But he better hunker down when it comes to the May primary contests if he wants to have any chance in to get to the general election.
The Hack Hater
AloneinOregon
Virgin Islands, British

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The filthy stinking witch would be a far greater disaster for our country. In fact, if she were ever elected, I would cease to be American at that moment.

Well you characterized her correctly.  She is a filthy stinking witch.  And from what I have read she is into new age religion and such garbage.  But is Obama any better?  I mean the guy thinks whites conspired to give AIDS to the blacks and that 9/11 was America's fault.  I know he's not a Muslim but you gotta wonder what he REALLY beleives if he submits to the teaching of a pastor like that.

I will reserve comment on what I really wanna say about the so called Reverend because some people would constrew it as racist. (which is ironic really if you think about it -- because WRIGHT is the real racist)

No sorry, Obama DOESN'T  believe everything his pastor says. His political views can be seperate from his faith. But I guess it's not your fault if that has to be explained to you. And other people said it before me, so I'm done.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies