BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:23:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.  (Read 1936 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 09, 2016, 02:45:58 AM »

That you believe you guys were he real victims in this campaign is patently absurd. The real victims were all the minority groups targeted by the Trump campaign and its supporters, who will now have open season against them. I guess you can be proud of winning, but at what cost?
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 02:50:26 AM »

That you believe you guys were he real victims in this campaign is patently absurd. The real victims were all the minority groups targeted by the Trump campaign and its supporters, who will now have open season against them. I guess you can be proud of winning, but at what cost?

Stop it.

No. because I'm not wrong. Trump supporters are deplorables or have at least enabled deplorables to gain control over our country at the expense of minority groups. And no, white people don't get to judge what counts as racist because they'll never understand life from the perspective of a minority - especially one watching as their country turns against them.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:29 AM »

Stop it.

No. because I'm not wrong. Trump supporters are deplorables or have at least enabled deplorables to gain control over our country at the expense of minority groups. And no, white people don't get to judge what counts as racist because they'll never understand life from the perspective of a minority - especially one watching as their country turns against them.

What a mature, thoughtful response... But that wouldn't bother me in the least to be deported from this country. Half of its citizens I respect, the other half I don't give a damn about.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:08:36 AM »

Stop it.

Dude, I vote in an majority black precinct located at a housing project. The "voter intimidation" I saw were two fat old black women in Al Lawson shirts sleeping under a tree. Yeah, real freaking scary. You guys lost because you couldn't inspire anyone. You nominated a completely crooked bitch who will most likely die alone and in irrelevance if not in prison. 

I see it didn't take long for you deplorables to become emboldened enough to start publicly degrading people with words like that. Completely unsurprised.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 03:10:46 AM »

Stop it.

What a mature, thoughtful response... But that wouldn't bother me in the least to be deported from this country. Half of its citizens I respect, the other half I don't give a damn about.
Get out then. Obviously the country doesn't want your vision. Go to Canada and backlog their social welfare system like the illegals are doing here....for now Wink

No thanks. I think it's time we do to you what you've been doing to us during the entire Obama Presidency - obstruct, investigate, protest, and shut you down at every turn.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies