Ted Cruz refuses to answer if he'll support Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:36:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ted Cruz refuses to answer if he'll support Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ted Cruz refuses to answer if he'll support Trump  (Read 1742 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 02, 2016, 06:44:22 AM »

Atlas "moderates" and Democrats preferring Cruz to Trump is one of the most hilarious things ever.

I've always preferred Trump to Cruz since I really do think Cruz actually believes all the crap he says, whereas Trump is just saying what the bigots in the party want to hear because, you know, "angry!" Trump really is taking the Republicans for suckers and they're too blind to see it.

By the way, who would have thought that that lightweight Chuck Todd actually had such big brass balls to go after Lyin' Ted Cruz like that? In Cruz's defense, though, he does have a point about how the media is biased towards Trump and all the free airtime he gets because of ratings. Then again, he goes and chooses empty dress Fiorina for his veep when he hasn't even won the nomination to c**kblock Trump for airtime, so I don't know what to think anymore.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies