Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:57:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet  (Read 3233 times)
SillyAmerican
United States

« on: January 16, 2016, 04:00:00 AM »

How is this any different from people who bring up Trump's divorces? Why are Mrs. Clinton's views on marriage, particularly her own marriage, off limits? And how is raising the subject "sexist"? I mean, if the wife of one of the gentlemen running for president was known to have had an affair, do you think folks wouldn't ask him about it? And if they did, would it somehow be sexist, or is this another case of double standard?
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 05:59:49 PM »

People don't give a damn about that 1990s scandal.

True enough. I don't care where Billy stuck his winkie back in the '90s, and I don't care what the Clinton marriage is all about. However, when Hillary starts acting like she's some staunch feminist, the protector of women's rights, the one who gives aid to the downtrodden, somebody really needs to ask about her dismissal of the accusations leveled against her husband, where clearly she wasn't acting to protect those women in any way, shape, or form.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »

Are you saying that Hillary Clinton was required to choose to protect those women rather than believe her husband?

It sounds you are wanting this to be ammunition against Hillary Clinton which, in your mind, could be sufficient in sinking her presidential bid.

Not at all. I'm saying that Hillary should either NOT be touting herself as the champion of women, or she should be ready to answer questions about why she chose not to believe those women who leveled charges against her husband. She can't claim to be a staunch feminist, and expect not to have to answer the obvious followup question.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 12:42:27 PM »

Members of Atlas ...
It's "Silly American" ..... who is totally hung-up and obsessed with Hillary and women's rights and "staunch" feminism, etc and so-forth and so-on.
Get over it already Silly .... you act like you are one of those women that Hillary "chose not to believe who leveled charges against her husband."
Stop with the compulsion and strange fascination (fetish) in this area.

I take it by your response that my views are not warranted? That somehow Hillary should be able to say whatever she wants, without having to answer some uncomfortable questions of her own? Yeah, that makes for great presidential material. Please, all you brilliant, loyal Hillary supporters, excuse my completely silly questions...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies