Stuck in a house with... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 02:58:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Stuck in a house with... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stuck in a house with...  (Read 12838 times)
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« on: November 24, 2005, 04:28:36 PM »

Daz,

Vodka is good, but schnapps is top of my list at the moment I'd say - great restaurant in London called Belgo (if you are ever in London check it out - in Covent Garden) which sells things called "shot sticks" which are long wooden sticks with assorted shots in them. You never know what you are going to get - it is great, they do them in 3s, 6s, 9s, 12s, 24s and 36s I think.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 06:08:28 PM »

Daz,

Vodka is good, but schnapps is top of my list at the moment I'd say - great restaurant in London called Belgo (if you are ever in London check it out - in Covent Garden) which sells things called "shot sticks" which are long wooden sticks with assorted shots in them. You never know what you are going to get - it is great, they do them in 3s, 6s, 9s, 12s, 24s and 36s I think.

Sounds like a cool place. Smiley  The only problem is schnapps is that it's so sweet that you can't have 15 drinks with schnapps in them. Tongue

Haha, true say, BUT you know you'd like to try a shot of any of the following at least one: melon schnapps, apple schnapps, passion fruit schnapps, cherry schnapps, raspberry schnapps, strawberry schnapps, peach schnapps and oh the list goes on and on and on. Wink
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 11:48:06 AM »

Daz,

Sounds like a cool place. Smiley  The only problem is schnapps is that it's so sweet that you can't have 15 drinks with schnapps in them. Tongue

Haha, true say, BUT you know you'd like to try a shot of any of the following at least one: melon schnapps, apple schnapps, passion fruit schnapps, cherry schnapps, raspberry schnapps, strawberry schnapps, peach schnapps and oh the list goes on and on and on. Wink

One New Year's Eve when I was about 19 or 20, a friend of mine drank 18 screwdrivers with peppermint schnapps in them.  I was making the drinks.  On drink 17, he spilled the drink, and I told him, "maybe that's a sign that you've had enough."  But he said, "oh no, make me another one."  Of course, he was in absolute agony for the next 2 days.
Hahahaha, that is some pretty good going. One of my best friends spent the summer in Spain and managed to drink about thirty to forty units of alcohol in one night - still drunk the next morning and for most of that day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies